Kajabi has, over the years, sealed its place as one of the best online course platforms on the internet, helping creators make full-time earnings with online courses.
If you’re looking to join the league of online course creators, you’d agree that Kajabi quiz is one of the most critical aspects of e-learning because it helps you determine how your students are faring with your lessons.https://www.freedomboundbusiness.com/kajabi-training/
Assessments also allow your students to practice what they’ve learned while absorbing the lessons more effectively.
That said, Kajabi is well-known for its powerful assessment tool. And in today’s guide, we will take a look at how you can utilize Kajabi’s tools to create assessment-oriented lessons and an overall improved experience for your students and customers.
Table of Contents
- An Overview Of Kajabi Assessment
- How To Create An Assessment In Kajabi Assessment Editor
- Adding Assessments to Kajabi Pages to Boost Engagement and Build Subscriber List
- Why Is Assessment Important For Your Business?
An Overview Of Kajabi Assessment
Assessments in Kajabi are straightforward. The platform’s assessment tools allow users to create standardized tests, surveys, and questionnaires.
Assessment-oriented lessons usually require students to pass an assessment at each level before proceeding to the next lesson. The platform will then automatically grade assessment performances based on inputs collected at each level.
Ont the backend, the instructor will get a detailed analytical breakdown of how students digest the lessons.
You can also use the assessment tool for other purposes apart from student engagement. For example, you can use Assessments to collect data for marketing purposes on your website (more on that later).
How To Create An Assessment In Kajabi Assessment Editor
Creating quizzes in Kajabi’s assessment editor is a cakewalk, and in this section, we will provide a quick guide on how it is done.
Follow the steps below.
- Open the People Tab from your Kajabi dashboard.
- Select Assessments.
- Hit +New Assessment.
- Input your assessment title and fill in your assessment details under Description.
- Set your passing grade.
After inputting your assessment details, you can check or uncheck the box to enable or disable Automatically Grade Assessment.
You can now follow the next prompts to create and customize your questions with possible answers. Kajabi allows you to set multiple choice and multiple selection questions.
You can also add images to each question by selecting the image icon and following the subsequent prompts.
Furthermore, you can set up the Results Breakdown Preference to choose whether to reveal or hide the user’s assessment results.
Having set all these up, you can view your students’ inputs by checking the results tab in the assessment editor.
Automations For Assessments
You can use Kajabi automation for routine tasks by navigating to the bottom of the assessment tool. These tasks are usually triggered whenever your students take specific assessment-related actions.
Some of such tasks include:
- Grant or revoke an offer.
- Subscribe or unsubscribe from an email sequence.
- Register or unregister from an event.
- Add or remove a tag.
- Send an email.
- Send a single-use coupon.
How To Add Assessments To Your Product Post For Assessing Student Learning
You can add an existing assessment to your product posts using the following steps:
- From your dashboard, select the Products Tab.
- Select the product you want to add the assessment to.
- From the top card, choose “Select what media you would like to attach to this post,” then choose Assessment.
- From the resulting dropdown menu, select the assessment.
- Hit Save to finish up the process.
Now, students will be required to complete the assessment once they finish the lesson. You can view individual student performances for different assessments from the results tab.
Setting Up Notifications for your Assessments
You can create notification settings so that Kajabi will automatically notify you every time a student completes an assessment.
Follow the steps below:
- Open the People tab.
- Edit an existing assessment.
- Find the After Submission section at the right corner of the window.
- Check the box the applies to your desired notification setting.
Once you’re done configuring your notification settings, you will get an alert each time a student completes an assessment.
Adding Assessments to Kajabi Pages to Boost Engagement and Build Subscriber List
Kajabi’s assessment tool is superb for courses, but it doesn’t end there. You can use Kajabi’s assessment tool for marketing purposes as well.
For instance, you can set up a survey that your site visitors would need to complete in order to access your lead magnet.
To do this, you would need to create a new assessment (using the steps already discussed) and add it to a page using the Assessment Block.
Your site visitors will be required to opt into your email list once they complete your assessment.
Here’s how to add an Assessment Block to your landing pages:
- Open the Websites tab.
- Select the Pages tab and open the page editor for your page.
- Select the section you’d like to edit or simply create a new one. This section is where your assessment will be.
- From the sidebar, select Add Content.
- From the list, select Assessment.
- The new Assessment Block will generate at the foot of the section.
- Select the Assessment from the dropdown within the sidebar panel.
- Save your changes.
Note that you can’t edit your assessment within the assessment block. You can only achieve that through the people tab.
Why Is Assessment Important For Your Business?
Whether you’re selling physical or digital products on your website, quizzes and surveys are among the smartest ways to supercharge your marketing activities. Here are a few reasons why:
1: Understand Your Audience Better
When you make your prospects answer specific questions through surveys, you get insight into their personalities, wants, and buying potential.
This helps you adjust your strategies to bring in better results.
2: Collect Marketing Data
Assessments give you the opportunity to collect data from your visitors. Usually, when they answer surveys, they input their names, email, or any valuable data you can plug into your email sequence to attract them with irresistible offers.
3: Collect Feedback On Courses
Assessments also allow you to gauge the quality of your courses. When you collect feedback from your students, you understand how they feel about your course and what areas you need to improve. That way, your next lesson will be improved.
4: Discover New Opportunities
When you collect a bunch of feedbacks from different unique individuals, you might discover new marketing angles that can be the game-changer for your online business.
For example, you could discover a specific demographic that is more inclined to purchase your product.
5: Accurately Launch New Products
Assessment helps businesses to know how the market feels about their upcoming products and services. This is important because you don’t want to launch products that people won’t care about.
6: Create Personalized Offers
Personalized marketing is a strategy that high-performing companies use to connect with customers individually.
This is powerful because you already know their pain point and are almost certain that the offer you’ll make will convert to successful sales.
This wouldn’t be possible if you didn’t collect related information through assessment.
Assessment is crucial for understanding your students and customers, creating improved products and services, and ultimately keeping your business on the path of growth.
Kajabi’s assessment tool is among the best in the industry for its ease of use and high customizability.
With that said, we hope that you found value in this guide. Feel free to check out our review on Kajabi for more details about the platform.
Kajabi Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are There Kajabi Website Examples?
- What Are Some of Kajabi’s Biggest Competitors?
- Is Kajabi’s Cheapest Plan Worth It?
- Is Kajabi University any good?
- How Do People Use Kajabi?
- Are Podcasts Good On Kajabi?
- When Is the Next Kajabi Summit?
- Does Kajabi Offer Training?
- Are Videos Hosted by Kajabi?
- Can Kajabi Create Funnels?
- Is There a Marketplace for Kajabi Themes?
- Are Kajabi Communities Better Than Facebook Groups?
- Are There Kajabi Consultants I can Hire?