Kajabi is a fantastic all-in-one platform, and there’s so much you can do with it. However, many people don’t know how to use it to its full potential or get stuck with issues that slow down their progress.
Since we live in a busy world, not all can learn everything about Kajabi and run an online business. And not asking for help can lead to wasted opportunities and potential sales.
So if you’re one of the Kajabi users struggling with the platform, hiring Kajabi consultants or experts might be a great solution.
This article will cover important things you need to know before hiring a Kajabi consultant or expert.
Table of Contents
Why Should You Hire Kajabi Help?
Kajabi is a simple and easy-to-use tool, but it has many features that can be confusing for users. In addition, the platform changes and releases updates, so it can be hard to keep up with everything.
If you have the patience and time to learn all of this, you don’t need to hire anyone. You can check the resources at Kajabi University and Kajabi Help Center to learn the ins and outs of the platform.
But if you are non-tech savvy or want to focus on other aspects of your online business, then hiring a Kajabi consultant/expert is the way.
A Kajabi consultant or expert will be able to help you with the following:
- designing your business model or digital marketing strategy,
- configuring and customizing your Kajabi site,
- providing suggestions on improving your digital products;
- producing content that requires specific skills (e.g., video editing or website design).
- solving any technical issues you’re having;
- helping you finish specific tasks faster (e.g., setting up an email sequence or landing page);
- providing guidance and support when you’re feeling stuck; and
- growing your business;
Hiring Kajabi experts and consultants can save you from headaches and give you peace of mind. They aren’t free, but the benefits outweigh the costs.
Kajabi Experts vs. Consultants
Before I show you where to find Kajabi experts and consultants, I want to define them first.
A Kajabi expert or specialist is more focused on the technical aspects of the platform. That includes setting up and maintaining your Kajabi site.
On the other hand, a consultant is more focused on helping you achieve your business goals. Not all consultants are Kajabi experts. You can hire someone who is a digital marketing consultant or business consultant.
For example, you need help designing an effective marketing funnel or online course content. In this case, you would want to hire a marketing consultant.
If you need help setting up your website or troubleshooting a technical issue inside Kajabi, you must hire a Kajabi specialist or expert.
Where to Hire a Kajabi Consultant or Expert
The simplest way to hire a Kajabi consultant or expert is through Google. Some of them have their own websites that show up in search results. Take Kajabi Experts as an example.
You can also search and ask for help from an independent Kajabi partner.
You can also find Kajabi experts and consultants on Fiverr, Upwork, and People per Hour platforms. These are freelance marketplaces where you can post a job listing and receive proposals or pick from the freelancers’ list.
Here are some other platforms where you can find and hire Kajabi experts or consultants:
Upwork is a freelancer platform where you can post your project and have freelancers from all over the world bid on it.
To find Kajabi experts or consultants on Upwork, go to the site and create an account. Once you have it, you can type “Kajabi” on the search bar or post a job and mention that you’re looking for a Kajabi expert or consultant.
Fiverr is similar to Upwork. However, you can find people who offer digital services as low as $5 on this platform. So if you’re on a tight budget or need help with a small task, Fiverr is a great option.
Creating an account on Fiverr is free and finding Kajabi experts or consultants is as easy as typing “Kajabi + type of work you need” on the search bar.
People Per Hour
Although there aren’t as many Kajabi experts in People Per Hour as Fiverr and Upwork, it’s still worth checking out. As a buyer, you can either post a project or check the list of freelancers, send them a message and ask for a proposal depending on your budget.
Official Kajabi Hero Community
It’s the official Facebook group of Kajabi users and has over 32,000 members. Not every member offers services here, but it’s a great place to find an expert since most people know Kajabi.
If you’re lucky, you might receive help for free, especially for small tasks, quick troubleshooting, or digital marketing and social media management questions. However, this doesn’t mean that you should not hire a marketing consultant or Kajabi expert anymore.
Once you join the group, simply post what you need, and wait for the members’ replies, recommendations, and referrals.
Other Facebook Groups
I’ve seen other Facebook groups like the above, but they’re unofficial. You can also meet Kajabi experts and consultants in those groups.
The only negative aspect of hiring someone from this platform is that you are prone to scammers. Facebook isn’t as secure as Upwork and Fiverr. So be careful and do your research before hiring anyone. Ask for reviews or check their websites first.
Kajabi Experts and Consultants Fees
Since there are so many things that experts and consultants can help you with, their fees will vary depending on their services.
On Fiverr, I’ve seen freelancers offering services from $20 to $850 per project. In comparison, experts on Upwork charge $5 to $200 per hour.
Before hiring or choosing a freelancer to help you, you must first identify what service you need. Do you need help designing your website? Or do you need someone to set up everything from scratch?
Once you know what you need, you can start looking for the right expert or consultant to help you.
Here are some of the services that Kajabi experts and consultants can offer (as well as a rough estimate of their fees):
- Kajabi Website Designers help businesses create a professional and responsive website. They can do everything from designing the website to setting it up and even adding content. Typically, experts charge $10 to $80 per project on Fiverr and $10 to $150 per hour on Upwork.
- Kajabi Virtual Assistants are like all-around experts who can help with anything inside your Kajabi account. They can do customer or administrative support, email marketing, social media marketing, and content creation. Their rate ranges from $5 to $115.
- Online Marketing Consultants are more focused on helping businesses with their digital marketing strategies. A marketing consultant can help with search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, and other digital marketing. Top-rated freelancers charge $80 per hour to $500 per project.
- All-in-One Kajabi Consultants can help you with everything related to the Kajabi platform. They will teach you the ins and outs of website design, membership setup, online course creation, funnel creation, and technical support. Their rates are usually from $65 to $150 per hour.
- Project Managers are not necessarily Kajabi experts. They help businesses plan, execute and track the progress of their projects or online courses. Project managers on Fiverr typically charge $30 to $200 per project, while those on Upwork charge $20 to $200 per hour.
- Automation Experts set up automation in your Kajabi account to help you save time. They can automate things like email marketing and sales funnels. They charge $30 to $80 per project or $10 to $80 per hour.
- Funnel Builder Experts help businesses create an effective sales funnel. It refers to a series of pages that helps convert prospects into customers. Experts on Fiverr charge $10 to $50 per project. Those on Upwork charge $20 to $95 per hour.
When hiring experts or consultants, check their ratings, reviews, and Kajabi expertise first. Also, take the time to read the descriptions of their services to see if they’re a good fit for your needs. Doing research first will save you a lot of time and money in the long run.
You might look at the numbers and feel like hiring them is expensive. But you should consider it as an investment and not an expense. By working with an experienced consultant, you can learn how to use all the features of Kajabi and create a powerful online presence that drives sales.
Related Guides and Kajabi Frequently Asked Questions:
- Great Kajabi Created Website Example List
- Best Kajabi Landing Page Example List
- Are the Courses at Kajabi University Free?
- Is Kajabi Worth It In 2023?
- Is Kajabi Email Marketing Reliable?
- What Kind of Payment Gateways Does Kajabi Support?
- What Kind of Customer Support Does Kajabi Offer?
- Can You Be a Kajabi Affiliate?
- Are There Special Offers During Black Friday?
- What Payment Gateways Are Available on Kajabi?
- Can I Integrate Shopify with Kajabi?
- Do Kajabi Discount Codes Exist?
- How Can I Get Trained to be Good at Kajabi?
- Can Kajabi Integrate with WordPress?
- Can You Blog On Kajabi?
- What Plugins Are Available On Kajabi?
- Is Kajabi SEO-Friendly?
- What Analytics Does Kajabi Have?
- Can I Use a Custom Domain on Kajabi?
- Are There Kajabi Font Limitations?
- How Many Kajabi Themes Are There?
- Can I Sell Non-Digital Products On Kajabi?
- We’re a Non-Profit, Does Kajabi Offer Special Plans?