Best for Pay-Per-Click Advertising
One of the greatest in the business for online ads, but more specifically Google Ads. A conversion-focused platform with advanced PPC features.
Best Overall Value
The best all-rounder. Great for simple & complex digital marketing campaigns. Used by long-time veterans to new online marketers and big business.
Best for All Online Advertising
A top pick for online advertisers and can go toe-to-toe with Unbounce, but it has a different pricing structure that may fit some customers better.
Landing page software is an essential digital marketing tool for building webpages that encourage a visitor to focus on one thing. Whether that’s buying your report, leaving you an email address, or registering for a webinar is up to you.
A landing page is useful when you want to separate paid traffic from free search engine visitors. Because when you pay for web visitors, you want to measure the outcomes to check you are getting an acceptable return.
But which is the best landing page builder? We’ve worked with most solutions out there, and below you’ll find the 11 we think are the best.
If you use one of the best landing page builders on the list below, you can save design time using proven templates, optimize your page with built-in tools, and integrate your landing page with your other software for easy customer data handling.
Let’s jump straight into it.
Table of Contents
- The Best Landing Page Builder Tools of 2024
- What Are the Best WordPress Landing Page Software Tools?
- What Is Landing Page Software?
- The Benefits of Using a Landing Page Builder
- Who Should Use Landing Page Software Tools?
- Can You Have a Landing Page Without a Website?
- Our Top Picks and Recommendations
The Best Landing Page Builder Tools of 2024
Unbounce is a landing page builder which aims to improve your visitor conversion. In internet terminology, when a visitor ‘bounces’ from your web page, they leave quickly before engaging with it.
Unbounce aims to stop that bounce―or un-bounce it.
Ease of Use
- Drag-and-drop editor for fast page creation.
- Extensive onboarding process to get you quickly up to speed.
- Easy access to a range of metrics to understand page performance.
- Easy to create desktop and mobile page versions.
- Unbounce community for extra support.
- 100+ templates by conversion goal and industry.
- No code drag-and-drop editor.
- Customize every page element.
- Implement pop-ups and sticky bars.
- Simple WordPress integration.
- AMP pages for faster loading on mobile web.
- Integrate landing pages seamlessly on your website.
- 950 Google fonts to work with.
- Automate image optimizer.
- Free image database containing 850,000 images.
- Embed videos or use one as a background.
- Real-time analytics dashboard.
If you want to give Unbounce a try, they have a 14-day free trial for you to test out the features of their landing page software.
Then, if you want to continue, you have to take out a subscription. Unbounce prices their software based on the number of conversions. A conversion is where a visitor completes a desired action on the landing page, like leaving their email address or clicking a call to action.
The starting price is $80 per month for up to 500 conversions for the Launch package.
The next tier is Optimize, costing $120 per month for 1,000 conversions.
Then it’s the Accelerate tier, which is $200 per month for 2,000 conversions.
The Scale tier is the top tier and costs $300 per month for 3,000 conversions.
If you need more than these conversion numbers, you can request a custom quotation.
Not all of Unbounce’s features are available across all of the tiers. If you want A/B testing or AMP pages, you’ll need to take out a higher-priced subscription tier than the Launch one.
Unbounce is the landing page builder of choice for over 15,000 brands, including New Balance and CampaignMonitor.
They offer an easy-to-use solution for creating custom landing pages from 100s of templates and improving page conversions with advanced AI features.
Leadpages is a landing page builder aimed at smaller businesses. They promise to help you close sales and collect leads through the quick creation of high-converting landing pages.
Leadpages is easy to use and quick to deploy on your website using their integration and plugin features.
Ease of Use
- Straightforward landing page creator, no coding required.
- The best converting templates are easy to select and implement.
- Online instant help via chat (weekdays only).
- Easy to duplicate campaigns.
- Simple, real-time analytics.
- Mobile responsive templates.
- Add countdown timers, calendar schedules, videos, even table reservations to your page.
- Unlimited A/B testing.
- Stripe-powered online checkout to sell products and services.
- Over 200 templates organized by industry and page type.
- Create a full website for your business too.
- Exit-intent pop-ups to capture bouncing traffic.
- Use alert bars and pop-up opt-in forms.
- Quick start call with a LeadPages specialist.
- 40+ Integrations with CRM, analytics, and autoresponders.
Read our Leadpages review for an in-depth feature breakdown.
There are three subscription plans to choose from when you sign up with Leadpages.
The Standard plan costs $27 per month and lets you create a landing page on one domain. You can collect an unlimited amount of leads from an infinite amount of traffic, but you are restricted on the amount of A/B split testing you can do.
If you are looking to create landing pages on one to three sites and want to take payments, you will need to take out the Pro plan costing $59 per month.
If you are a power user and want access to every feature and the option of implementing landing pages on as many as 50 sites, you need the Advanced plan, which costs $239 per month.
Whichever plan you choose, you benefit from a 14-day free trial to see if Leadpages is the right landing page builder for you.
For the small businesses that want to access high-converting landing page templates that are easily edited, then Leadpages is a solution that should definitely make your shortlist.
Instapage, as their website tells us, is where conversion happens. Most users of Instapage praise the slick interface and the ease at which they can quickly build modern, fresh landing pages.
Ease of Use
- Slick drag-and-drop landing page creator.
- Easy to implement integrations.
- Performing A/B testing is intuitive.
- Tag manager makes for easy GDPR compliant tracking.
- WordPress plugin for one-click publishing.
- Code-free implementation of Google and Facebook ad analytics.
- 200+ templates to base landing pages from.
- Advanced 1:1 page personalization to increase conversions.
- Create multi-step landing page forms.
- Use ‘Instablocks’ to create reusable assets.
- A/B tests are server-side to reduce visitor delays.
- Heatmaps to see visitors’ actions.
- AMP Pages for fast-loading mobile landing pages.
- Thor Render Engine to provide fast page loading times.
Read our Instapage review for more features, pros, cons, and the nitty gritty.
Instapage is not the cheapest landing page builder around. And there are only two Instapage subscription pricing levels; Optimizing and Converting.
The Optimizing subscription plan costs a hefty $199 per month, though there is a 25% saving available if you take out an annual plan. This subscription level gets you unlimited conversions, A/B testing, and all the analytics and integrations you’ll likely need.
If you want the more advanced tools like AMP pages and 1:1 page personalization, you’ll need the Converting plan. Instapage does not advertise the price online, so you’ll need to contact them for a quote.
Instapage contains some pretty advanced features. You can see what your visitors are getting up to on your landing page with heatmaps. Plus, on the higher subscription level, you can dynamically deliver personalized content based on visitor characteristics.
If you are looking for a premier landing page builder that enables you to control all aspects of design, speed, and user behaviors, you should give Instapage a serious look.
Landingi is the beginner-friendly landing page builder that targets the market segment looking for simplicity. The platform is ideal for the small business owner/operator seeking an uncomplicated and affordable solution.
Landingi allows you to create effective lead generation landing pages quickly.
Ease of Use
- Blazingly fast landing page builder from start to finish.
- Simple to use design tools.
- Drag-and-drop editing and personalization.
- Create reusable blocks to streamline design processes.
- Easy email autoresponder integration.
- Award-winning drag-and-drop, codeless landing page builder.
- Publish on your own domain with a WordPress plugin.
- 300+ templates organized by industry and landing page goal.
- Digital product sales checkout.
- Easy Shopify landing page integration.
- Analytics dashboard for campaign insights.
- Integrations with most autoresponders and CRMs.
- Landing page widgets, like countdowns and lightboxes.
- Use Webhooks to transfer data to other applications automatically.
There are three subscription tiers to choose from with Landingi. The entry-level tier is called Create, costing $55 per month (annual savings also available). Create has enough to get you up and running but doesn’t include A/B testing, which is a little disappointing at this price point.
To get A/B testing along with multi-page forms, you need to take out the Automate subscription level. Automate costs $79 every month and should be sufficient for most entrepreneurs except for those making landing pages every day as a reseller.
Landingi’s top-level package costs $149 per month and is called Agency, which adds in things like white label solutions and the creation of customer sub-accounts.
Landingi is a more affordable alternative to landing page builders like Instapage. It doesn’t quite have the polish and capabilities as some alternatives, but it could be the answer for those currently working to a budget.
You can create appealing landing pages for every industry using Wishpond.
It has one of the most uncomplicated drag-and-drop page builders available―if you can use platforms like Squarespace and Weebly, then Wishpond won’t cause you any problems.
They also provide a service called JumpStart, which helps you create a bespoke digital marketing strategy for your business. An ideal solution for those that are new to online marketing.
Ease of Use
- Super-simple drag-and-drop landing page builder.
- Highly praised support department.
- Support can help with more advanced tactics like popups.
- Easy to interpret analytics.
- Mobile responsive pages as standard.
- Unlimited landing pages across all subscription tiers.
- Run promotions like Facebook sweepstakes and Instagram hashtag contests.
- Score leads based on customer characteristics and engagement levels.
- In-built email drip marketing automation.
- The top tier includes free implementation coaching.
- Create mobile versions of your landing page with one click.
- Real-time analytics, watch each new lead come in.
- Easy Google and Facebook third-party ad pixel tracking.
- Split test landing pages with A/B testing.
Inline with the rest of the competition, Wishpond has a free 14-day trial for all subscription tiers.
The Starting Out package is the first subscription tier, priced at a reasonable $49 per month. You can create unlimited landing pages but are limited to only 1,000 leads per month. You don’t get access to A/B testing on this tier, however.
To access that, you need to register for the Everything You Need tier. The Everything You Need subscription costs $99 per month and is good for up to 2,500 leads per month.
After that, you need to register for the Rapid Growth tier. This tier allows 10,000 monthly leads for $199, which you can increase all the way up to a million leads per month (still a reasonable $2989!).
Wishpond is best for businesses new to digital marketing and just getting to grips with all it entails. The hand-holding JumpStart program can help you to devise a winning strategy in the shortest amount of time.
Lander doesn’t make too much of a splash about their landing page builder, but they must be doing something right with over 1.5 million users.
There is the usual drag-and-drop editor and a bunch of templates to base your designs on. There are only two plans to choose from, and the entry-level one is only really for those considering the platform―you’ll likely need to take out the top-level plan.
Ease of Use
- Easy-to-do drag-and-drop landing page editor, no coding required.
- Split test up to 3 variations of your landing page.
- Simple analytics giving only the essential data you need.
- Quick and painless third-party tool integration.
- Dynamic text replacement simple to do.
- Create unlimited landing pages.
- 100+ templates to start building your landing page from.
- Dynamic text replacement to match PPC ads.
- Send welcome emails to new leads.
- Upsell confirmation pages.
- Conversion analytics tracking.
- Visitor data auto-fill from previous visits for increased conversion rates.
- Desktop and mobile landing page versions.
- Countdown timers on your landing pages to create urgency.
- Add preferred fonts to the drag-and-drop designer.
- Google Maps integration for those holding in-person conference/events
There are only two subscription tiers to choose from―Basic and Professional.
The Basic tier is $49 per month, but you make an excellent 66% saving if you take out an annual plan. The Professional level costs $99 per month, with only a 15% saving on the yearly plan.
Lander’s pricing structure means that you only get 5k and 25k visitors per month on each respective subscription package, so if you are using organic traffic rather than paid, you may want to consider an alternative that doesn’t restrict visitor numbers.
While both tiers permit integration with an email marketing autoresponder, the Basic level doesn’t have access to CRM or even Zapier integration. So if these are key for you, you’ll have to take out a Professional subscription.
The available templates are starting to look a little dated, so it would be nice to see some more modern designs added to the template database. But the Dynamic Text Replacement, which inserts the Adwords keyword the visitor clicked into your landing page, is a great feature to have.
Lander is a bit of a puzzle. There are some great features, but the platform feels a little dated in some ways, so an alternative landing page builder may suit you better.
ClickFunnels is more than just a landing page builder. It’s a fully-featured sales funnel builder, meaning along with your landing page, you can also create the remaining steps needed to achieve your sales goal.
That might mean your landing page then sends a visitor to a sales page, an upsell page, or a membership area. Think of ClickFunnels as a landing page builder plus sales funnel software.
Ease of Use
- Simple and straightforward landing page tool.
- In-depth onboarding videos to get you up to speed quickly.
- Adding enhancements like a video is uncomplicated.
- Easy to add a shopping cart to sell digital products.
- Simple marketing automation functions.
- A single dashboard to control everything.
- Customer support available 24/7.
- Real-time editing.
- Comprehensive template database.
- Analytics to give you insight into landing page performance.
- Sell products directly from your landing page funnel.
- Follow-up messages by email and SMS.
- SEO management for improved search engine placement.
- Integrate other digital marketing tools like CRM and autoresponder.
- Run an affiliate program for your product directly from the platform.
- Maintain a database of your leads directly on the platform.
- Many additional benefits to signing up for the Platinum plan.
- WordPress integration via a plugin.
Need more or fewer features? Check out ClickFunnel software alternatives.
ClickFunnels has a 14-day free trial for whichever tier you sign up for. There are essentially two subscription levels; Click Funnels and Click Funnels platinum.
The standard Click funnels tier costs $97 per month and lets you build 20 funnels or landing pages. Each funnel can have 100 additional pages to help close leads or sell a product too.
The standard tier should be plenty for regular users, but if you need to implement more than 20 landing pages, take out the Click Funnels Platinum tier. This top-level subscription package is practically unlimited, save for a maximum of nine payment gateways and nine user domains.
There is a VIP-style tier called the two comma club (as in $1,000,000), but registration is presently closed for this tier.
Because ClickFunnels is more than just a landing page builder, some users claim there is a steep learning curve to negotiate.
If you are looking for an affordable entry into landing page builders, it’s worth taking a look at Systeme.io. Like ClickFunnels, systeme.io is an all-in-one marketing platform for building a digital marketing business.
Once you have captured a lead on your landing page, you can then use susteme.io to sell them a digital product or send drip email messages—it’s for complete marketing campaigns.
Ease of Use
- Three-click landing page creation.
- Drag-and-drop design editor.
- Incredibly simple menu system.
- Beginner-friendly support team.
- Help with migration from other tools.
- Send out weekly or monthly newsletters to your leads.
- Launch a blog on the same domain as your landing page.
- Run an affiliate program from the platform to increase sales.
- Broadcast evergreen webinars.
- A/B split test landing pages to increase conversions.
- Sell products with Paypal or Stripe.
- Host a course.
- Unlimited file storage.
- 24/7 chat and email support available.
- Sell physical products with dropshipping.
When you register with systeme.io, you get to choose from three subscription tiers―Startup, Webinar, and Enterprise.
The Startup tier is priced at the bargain sum of just $27 per month. For this, you get unlimited landing pages, blogs, and marketing automation. You can store up to 5000 leads on this subscription tier.
This entry-level tier is fantastic value for money for a new digital marketing entrepreneur.
If you want to use evergreen webinars to promote an offer after your landing page, then you’ll need to upgrade to the Webinar tier. This level also adds in coupon codes and A/B testing too. This tier has a maximum of 10,000 leads and costs $47 per month.
For those with over 10,000 contacts/leads and who want to deploy landing pages on more than two domain addresses, you’ll need to register for the Enterprise package, costing $97 per month.
For internet marketing newbies, systeme.io is an excellent first choice for a landing page builder. If you’re just building your business, you can run a sales funnel, blog, email marketing, and webinar, all from within a single package.
If you are trying to find the best landing page builder for WordPress, you should look closely at Elementor. Even though most landing page platforms available today integrate easily with WordPress, you can create them directly from the platform with the help of Elementor.
Elementor is a WordPress page builder plugin, which replaces the native WordPress page designer, providing more options and greater control over the final look.
While there isn’t a straightforward 30-second landing page creation process like some landing page builders, for those prepared to learn the plugin, you’ll be able to create effective landing pages without the need for a costly monthly subscription.
Ease of Use
- Zero coding is required to produce beautiful landing pages.
- Easy to edit templates.
- Preview changes every step of the way.
- Maybe the best drag-and-drop builder on the market.
- Use blocks and widgets to achieve the look you want.
- Totally free version with 30 block types.
- 300+ templates by professional designers.
- 90+ widgets for buttons, forms, headlines, etc.
- Create popups, sliders, even full-screen welcome messages.
- Use promotion and sale banners.
- Mobile version design view.
- Full revision history to go back to the version you want.
- Dark mode view.
- Global fonts, colors, and CSS to match your main site.
- Use background videos to enhance landing pages.
- Add animation and scrolling mouse effects.
- Testimonial carousels
- Multi-step lead capture forms for increased conversions.
- Integrations with CRM, Autoresponders, and Comms tools.
Elementor is perhaps the best free landing page builder. You’ll need to have your own WordPress site first; then, you can use Elementor’s free version to good effect. But for best results, you need to take out one of the subscription packages.
Elementor is priced in relation to the number of domains you’ll use it on. If your business only has one website, you can take out the Essential package. Costing just $49 for a full year’s access, Essential’s gets you access to all the functionality available from the plugin.
If you want to install Elementor on three domains, you’ll have to take out the Advanced tier, which costs $99 per year.
To use Elementor on up to 25 domains, sign up to the Expert subscription tier, which costs $199 per year and also includes access to Elementor Experts Network Profile.
On the Essential, Advanced, and Expert packages, you get access to premium support with an average one-day response time.
Elementor is the best landing page creation tool for those already invested heavily in the WordPress content management platform.
GetResponse is a landing page builder and email marketing platform combined into one powerful solution. Major brands like Ikea and Zendesk use it, plus thousands of smaller businesses to design and deploy landing pages.
It’s not only landing pages that GetResponse is suitable for. You can manage your email marketing, sales funnels, and paid social ads―all from one handy package.
Ease of Use
- Easy and intuitive drag-and-drop builder.
- Add tracking pixels easily to landing pages.
- Import existing email contacts quickly.
- 24 hour a day, 7 days a week customer service.
- Multi-language support teams.
- Flexible publishing options for publishing on any domain.
- Sell products from your landing pages.
- Deliver lead magnets to new subscribers.
- Edit desktop and mobile views.
- Split test landing pages with A/B testing.
- Promote your business with webinars.
- Timed popups to increase conversions.
- Powerful autoresponder for email marketing automation.
- Deliver marketing webinars.
- Segment and divide your contacts for more appropriate messaging.
- Add a countdown timer to create a sense of urgency.
- Manage Facebook/Instagram ads within the platform.
- Build conversion sales funnels.
- Integrate with eCommerce platforms like Shopify and Woocommerce.
If you are just entering the digital marketing arena and want to experiment with landing pages for building an email marketing list. Then, GetResponse has an ideal subscription tier pricing for you. It’s called Basic, and for $15 per month, you can have unlimited landing pages and grow an email contact list of up to 1000 addresses.
The next tier is called Plus. For $49 per month, you can also add webinars, sales funnels, and contact scoring & tagging. But that’s still for the same 1000 contacts as the Basic plan. If you need more on the Plus plan, it works out at around $10 every month per 1,500 additional contacts.
The Professional plan is the top-level subscription tier. You can access advanced automation tools for your email marketing and host paid webinars at this level. If you don’t need these features, you can happily stay on the Plus plan and simply increase your contact size. The Professional plan costs $99 per month.
You can get 18% off all subscription charges if you take out an annual contract.
GetResponse is an excellent route into landing page building and marketing automation. You can start at the bargain price of just $15 and add in the functionality and contact list size as you move along.
#11. HubSpot Marketing Hub
HubSpot is a trusted brand for marketing online, producing an array of applications, including CRM, CMS, and other sales administration tools. One of their products is for building landing pages, called HubSpot Marketing Hub.
The Marketing Hub helps businesses control all aspects of inbound marketing. From the social media ads to the landing page and then on to the email marketing automation. It’s a landing page solution used by many large brands, including Trello, SurveyMonkey, and Monday.com.
Ease of Use
- Drag-and-drop editing from template designs.
- Free HubSpot domain address even on the free plan.
- Comprehensive getting-started guide.
- Easy to add in media such as a video to increase visitor engagement.
- Quick to get your business online with the free plan.
- Social media ad management and tracking to justify ad spend.
- A/B Split testing tool.
- Blog management tools.
- Email marketing automation.
- Segment email contacts into like-minded groups.
- Landing page personalization for individual visitors.
- Pop-ups, chatbots, and reminder bars.
- Content creation tools.
- Created automated workflows to speed up your work.
- Dashboard for everything you need in one place.
- Solid reporting feature.
If you want to kick the tires on HubSpot, you can register for a Free account and experiment with the landing page builder. You don’t have access to much else, but it can give you a rough idea if the platform is right for you.
Then there are three paid plans to choose from. The Starter plan costs $50 per month and comes with landing pages, ad management, email marketing, and analytics. The plan also includes 1,000 contacts.
Next is the Professional plan. Costing $800 per month, it further adds marketing automation, blogs, and A/B testing. You get 2,000 contacts as standard on the Professional tier.
Finally, there is the Enterprise plan. Starting at $3,200 per month, you get access to all of the features available in HubSpot, including programmable chatbots. There are also the features you’ll need to manage a large team using the platform.
While you can use HubSpot as a small business, the platform really makes more sense for large enterprise users. It’s comprehensive, complicated in places, and the charges can be high to access all features.
As a landing page builder alone, the alternatives like Instapage or Unbounce offer a better drag-and-drop builder at a much lower price.
What Are the Best WordPress Landing Page Software Tools?
If you are running a blog online today, then it’s likely that you use WordPress. From small ‘one-pagers’ to larger enterprise websites, the WordPress platform’s flexibility means that millions use it today to run their website.
So it’s worth taking a moment to highlight the best WordPress landing page software tools. Many of the tools covered above have one-click WordPress integration, plus honorable mentions go to Thrive Architect and WPForms not included in this post.
But we consider Elementor as one of the best landing page builders for the WordPress platform. Elementor makes building and deploying a landing page a quick and painless affair with their intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
Elementor works using your installed WordPress themes, so your landing pages always fit in with your overall branding design. Plus, Elementor also has lots of page elements to choose from, so you can make professional-looking designs simply.
What Is Landing Page Software?
Your website is a place to tell your visitors about the products you sell or the services you offer. You need lots of relevant content to persuade and convince a visitor that whatever your selling is right for them.
However, sometimes you want to take away all the noise of your menu system, product catalog, and blog entries to get your visitor to focus on one thing. In these situations, you need a landing page.
A landing page is a single web page focused on getting the visitor to complete one action. This could be to capture their email address or buy a special offer.
Landing pages are especially beneficial when using paid ads to get web traffic. When you pay for traffic, you want to be sure you get value for money. A landing page makes it easier to interpret visitor analytics and measure an ad campaign’s success or failure.
Landing page software helps you to build attractive and effective offer pages. They come with templates proven to convert visitors, allowing you to save time and deploy winning campaigns faster.
Good landing page software will also integrate well with other tools you use to run other online business aspects. The platform you use to build your website and the service you use to look after your email marketing list.
The Benefits of Using a Landing Page Builder
There are several benefits of using specialist landing page software. Here are just a few of the top reasons.
Reduce visitor distraction.
Visitors to your usual website are pulled this way and that by product carousels, tweet widgets, and a whole host of other distractions. If you use a landing page builder, you can create a page that forces your visitors to consider only one thing. Do they take advantage of the offer you are presenting them, or do they navigate away?
Create landing pages from proven templates.
If you were to build your landing page from a blank canvas, you could spend hours designing and tweaking to get the look you are after. With landing page builder, you are provided with attractive templates for many styles of landing pages from the get-go, saving you time.
Not only that, the templates use designs that are already proven to convert web traffic. This feature alone can save you days, even weeks of experimentation with your landing page layout.
In-built A/B Testing functionality.
Did you know that simply changing the color of a button on your landing page can have a dramatic impact on results?
If you want to improve your landing page’s performance, you need to do some A/B testing. Here’s how it works. You take an existing landing page and create a duplicate. Then, you make a small change to the copied page.
You then show both versions of your page to an equal number of visitors and see which one gets the best results. You then duplicate the winning version and try and improve it again.
Without A/B testing functionality, this process can be very laborious. So the landing page builder you choose must have robust A/B testing functionality built-in.
Simple to use.
Landing page building tools are, in the main, simple to use. With lots of attractive templates and intuitive drag-and-drop editors to work from, even the most technology shy can now develop and implement landing pages.
If you can operate a platform like WordPress or figure out how to change your Instagram header image, then it’s likely you can use most of the landing page tools on the market.
Integrate with third-party tools.
Web marketers use ever-growing software stacks to run their businesses today, from autoresponders to CRM, chat tools, and more. The landing page builder software you choose for your business should integrate seamlessly with the other tools your company uses.
If there isn’t a specific integration available, many tools work with Zapier, so you can build custom integrations too.
Who Should Use Landing Page Software Tools?
Not everyone needs to use landing page software tools. If you’re only looking to share your thoughts on a blog or set up a portfolio to show off your photography, you are unlikely to need landing page software.
Landing page software comes into its own when you are looking to maximize the return on an online advertising budget. When you pay for internet traffic through PPC ads, you want to make sure that your ads are effective and return a positive outcome.
The thing is, if you send paid traffic directly to your website’s home page, you run the risk of leaking traffic to the parts of your website that don’t earn you money or give you another valuable result like capturing a visitor’s email address.
Building landing pages using a specialist tool lets you separate your paid traffic from your ‘organic’ search traffic. This means you can design and build a sales funnel to capture warm customer leads and move them along the sales journey towards paying customers.
If you are considering paying for visitor traffic with online ads, then building landing pages with specialist software is strongly recommended.
Can You Have a Landing Page Without a Website?
Absolutely. Landing pages are a great way to test out a business idea before committing time and money to the launch of a new venture. You can use a service like ClickFunnels to build and host a landing page then drive traffic to it to see what kind of response you receive.
You don’t even have to have a domain name for your landing page, as ClickFunnels can host the page for you. Giving you a quick way to test out new markets and develop entrepreneurial ideas.
Our Top Picks and Recommendations
If you were to pick any one of the landing page software tools covered in this article, then you would be able to deploy attractive landing pages quickly.
They all have the essential drag-and-drop design features, which means you won’t have to worry about complex coding or tackling tricky setups.
It’s also worth ensuring that the landing page tool you choose has A/B testing as part of your selected subscription tier. You will need to optimize your land pages to squeeze better results from them, and A/B testing is the path to achieving this.
Nice to have features include:
Email marketing automation. Some of the landing page tools above come with in-built email marketing service features. Giving you a handy way to interact with visitors who give you their email addresses and saving you the cost of another monthly subscription.
Telephone support. Not every tool offers it, but those new to designing and deploying landing pages may be better suited to choosing a tool that provides phone support.
The main points you need to consider are monthly price, template availability, and what category of landing pages you want to create.
To that end, here are our recommendations for landing page software, depending on your particular use case.
So what are the best landing page builders?
For a robust generalist digital marketing choice: Leadpages is our page builder choice.
For WordPress website users who want to self-host landing pages on their own site: Elementor is the best of the landing page creation tools available.