If you want to generate more leads and sales for your business, there’s no reason not to try Unbounce.
As one of the landing page builders with the most stellar reviews in the market, Unbounce also has a free 30-day trial, which should give you enough time to put the platform to the test.
However, you’re reading this post for either of the following:
- You want to check out other tools similar to Unbounce to scope out the competition.
- You’ve already tried the tool and are not too impressed with its results.
Either way, you’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for the best Unbounce alternatives.
Below is a shortlist of landing page software that does the same things Unbounce does, if not more.
After reading this post, you should be able to distinguish each tool from one another through the unique features each offers. From here, you should be able to decide for yourself which among the best Unbounce alternatives below is the one for you.
9 Top Alternatives to Unbounce
Hubspot Landing Pages
If you’re looking for a robust landing page builder that stands head and shoulders with Unbounce, Instapage is for you.
Using its easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder, you can create landing pages that are mobile-responsive without any coding knowledge. You can also choose from pre-built landing page templates, so you don’t have to start from scratch every time you design a page.
For an in-depth review of Instapage click here.
Below are other features that separate Instapage from the rest:
- Develop personalized audience experiences for each visitor for greater conversions.
- Optimize the performance of your pages using A/B testing, heatmaps, and more.
- Visualize your ad campaigns to help you seamlessly integrate your landing pages in each.
- Share and reply to feedback about your content in real-time for better collaboration
- Improve the loading speed of your pages to deliver a superior visitor experience.
As one of the better Unbounce alternatives in the market, Leadpages is more than just a landing page builder (read our in-depth comparison of Leadpages and Unbounce).
Aside from giving you the ability to create popup forms and sticky bars, Leadpages has a website builder that lets you create a site along with your landing pages.
This makes the platform perfect for small businesses looking to improve their online presence but doesn’t know where to start.
Below are Leadpages’ other premium features:
- Choose from conversion-optimized templates to run your landing pages on.
- Customize your forms and bars to appear in the right place at the right time.
- Analyze the performance of your marketing tools using its easy-to-read analytics.
- Use the platform alongside third-party apps to automate your email marketing and lead generation workflow.
- Reach out to its helpful customer support via call, chat, or email if the free resources don’t help.
If you want a landing page software that lets you create upsell and sales pages to grow your income by selling your products and services, ClickFunnels is something you should highly consider.
Unlike Unbounce, ClickFunnels is a sales funnels builder and website builder used mostly by entrepreneurs to maximize their conversions and boost their business. Learn more about the Unbounce vs ClickFunnels differences here.
They can choose from pre-made funnels they can edit with their information, making it easy to develop and publish high-converting funnels.
Here are other things ClickFunnels can do for you:
- Generate leads from your landing pages created using the platform’s drag and drop builder.
- Walk your audience through the steps of the buying process in your funnel for increased conversions.
- Use 1-click upsells prior to your audience checking out to maximize your sales.
- Implement multi-dimensional marketing by sending personalized messages to your customers.
- Create an affiliate program so you can let your customers sell the product on your behalf.
Have you already tried ClickFunnels? Check out our list of direct ClickFunnel competitors!
As a landing page builder, Wishpond has landing page creation features you can use for lead generation purposes.
However, what makes this platform more than just another Unbounce alternative is its contest and promo features. Users can run sweepstakes and social media promotions that you can integrate with other marketing tools to automate your workflow for building your audience.
Aside from giving you the chance to develop landing pages, below are other features you can find on Wishpond:
- Conduct A/B testing on your pages to test elements and improve their overall performance.
- Create different types of popups and forms you can add anywhere on your website with custom triggers.
- Use marketing automation by launching personalized email campaigns to nurture your leads.
- Incentivize participants to get more entrants in your online contests using their referral suite.
- Grow your email list and manage your customers on Shopify with the platform’s dedicated set of tools.
Among the Unbounce alternatives featured here, Landingi bears the most resemblance to the platform.
The marketing tool gives you the stage to build landing pages, popups, and forms from scratch using its drag-and-drop editor or by choosing from over 300 proven landing page templates. Landingi also offers done-for-you landing page and advertising services if you have neither the skills nor the workforce to create the pages yourself.
Here are other features offered by the tool that business owners, marketing experts, and agencies might enjoy:
- Come up with different pages from the platform to compose your sales funnel.
- Set up your pages and popups on your custom domain or embed them on your server.
- Create pages and publish them on your WordPress site with just a few clicks.
- Integrate with different tools to transfer leads to your email marketing software, for instance.
- Split-test your variants to compare and contrast their different variations.
6. Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect is a visual editor for WordPress. It provides you with all the tools to create and design any type of page you need for your site.
Aside from landing pages, the WordPress plugin lets you reimagine your blog posts’ layout to grab your readers’ attention – if not engage them. This is made even simpler with its lightning-fast, drag-and-drop editor, so even non-designers can get in the action.
Below are some features that Thrive Architect that can help you build better pages on your site:
- Create blazing-fast website pages rapidly using its pre-built conversion-focused elements and templates.
- Optimize your landing page design on any device to better accommodate mobile visitors.
- Use its new A/B testing feature to scale the performance of your pages.
- Get more signups and add them to your email list using your preferred platform.
- Replace your current WordPress plugins with Thrive Architect to lighten the load on your site.
Elementor is currently the most popular website builder plugin on WordPress that allows you to build beautiful pages on your website with a few clicks of a button.
Its visual builder is arguably one of the best of its kind. You can develop infinite design possibilities for your site as every element you can drag and drop onto a page is customizable. The plugin makes everybody feel like a design expert with the power it grants users.
As far as being an Unbounce alternative is concerned, here’s what Elementor has to offer:
- Build pages using the plugin’s easy-to-use editor and bring your website design ideas to life.
- Choose from its collection of over 80 design elements to make designing pages a breeze.
- Connect with third-party tools and install add-ons to improve Elementor’s functionalities.
- Create custom popup forms with triggers to increase your conversions.
- Design unique product pages that speak for themselves for your WooCommerce site.
Yet another WordPress landing page builder, OptimizePress, is focused more on growing your sales and leads with the pages you’ll create using it.
Because the last three alternatives to Unbounce work on a particular platform, you could claim that they are not direct competitors. But OptimizePress, in particular, shares a lot of similarities with Unbounce as far as designing high-converting landing pages are concerned.
Here are some of their overlap, as well as features unique to the plugin:
- Generate more leads and customers by creating different page types that cater to your audience.
- Accept payment via debit or credit card via Stripe and in different currencies from your checkout page.
- Skyrocket your sales with the help of 1-click upsells, downsells, and order bumps.
- Develop funnels from your pages and track their performance by A/B split-testing them.
- Deliver your products and services to customers securely upon purchase for your peace of mind.
9. Hubspot Landing Pages
Known for its inbound marketing software, Hubspot offers some of the most comprehensive marketing toolsets you’ll find. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that you can build landing pages using the platform.
Just like Elementor, Hubspot Landing Pages has a free plan for starters. You can leverage the power of its drag-and-drop builder to create high-converting pages for your website. To gain access to its premium features and other tools, you can subscribe to one of its paid plans.
For now, here’s what you should know about this tool:
- Choose from its selection of mobile-optimized templates and elements for creating landing pages.
- Feature personalized content and CTAs for each visitor to improve your conversion rate.
- Use information from Hubspot’s CRM to personalize your landing pages effectively.
- Figure out the best-performing pages from your dashboard based on your KPIs.
- Run tests on every element of your page and create up to five variations for conducting A/B testing.
Our 3 Best Unbounce Alternative Recommendations
As you can see from the best Unbounce alternatives above, each has unique strengths that can benefit certain businesses.
But among the landing page builders above, here’s what we could personally recommend:
If you want to build sales funnel for the pages you’ll create to sell your products and service, ClickFunnels is as good as it can get.
For people who want the best Unbounce alternative for building beautiful landing pages with funnel capabilities, Leadpages is for you.
Finally, Instapage is another great tool for marketers whose goal is to gather more leads and launch ad campaigns.