To this day, thousands of online marketers still trust and use ClickFunnels to create sales funnels and landing pages. But it’s 2021 now. And some digital marketers feel that this landing page builder is no longer worth its price.
Not only is ClickFunnels expensive, but it’s sluggish and lacks features you’d expect from newcomers in the sales funnel builder market.
If you’re an online business looking to make high-converting landing pages, consider the ClickFunnels alternatives in this list. Not only can they give you more bang for your buck, but they’re arguably as good as (if not better) than ClickFunnels.
13 Best ClickFunnels Alternatives Reviewed
All-in-One Sales Funnel Software (SSFS)
Checkout Cart + 1-Page Funnel Capabilities
Checkout Cart + Funnel Capabilities
All-in-One SSFS for WordPress
Email Service Provider + Funnel Capabilities
Online Course Platform + SSFS
Page Builder + Accept Payments
Page Builder + Accept Payments
Page Builder + Accept Payments
WordPress Plugins+ Funnel Capabilities
WordPress Plugins+ Funnel Capabilities
Systeme is one of the closest solutions to ClickFunnels as far as creating sales funnels goes. It has sales funnel templates, so building landing pages is easy. And you can build a website using the same tool.
Plus, Systeme has other features that make it jump out from some of its competitors. You get access to email marketing tools, affiliate program management, business automation, evergreen webinars, online courses, and e-commerce functionality.
There’s even a blogging feature that lets you post SEO content so that you can get more search traffic and views.
The sales funnel builder itself is built for beginners, and it lets you integrate your email list, payment system, and membership site into one platform. You’re able to automate your funnel steps, trigger email sequences, and give people access to your content.
Systeme.io Pricing: Free, Startup ($27 per month), Webinar ($47 per month), Enterprise ($97 per month).
- It’s great at creating sales funnels and membership sites.
- It offers unlimited emails sent, file storage, and membership site members.
- It integrates with Stripe and PayPal.
- It does not offer free migration unless you’re subscribed to the Enterprise plan.
- It has limited design options.
- It does not offer that many third-party integrations.
Kartra is another ClickFunnels alternative that’s worth looking into. This tool allows you to create landing pages and connect them together to build sequences using the drag-and-drop editor. It’s also capable of working on its own after setting conditions based on your lead’s actions.
There are a bunch of features that make it suitable for online businesses. The Kartra checkout process is not only secure, but it also accepts credit card and PayPal payments. There’s a tool primarily focused on building leads. It’s also great for email marketing campaigns because Kartra has live and automated email marketing features too.
Kartra Videos gives you the option to insert pop-ups or lead capture forms mid-way through your videos. You can also let others promote your products through an affiliate campaign. There’s also a marketplace where you can buy or sell sales funnels from other Kartra users.
Kartra Pricing: Starter ($99 per month), Silver ($199 per month), Gold ($299 per month), Platinum ($499 per month).
- Its drag-and-drop page builder lets you create entire sales funnels quickly.
- You can insert videos and have lead capture forms pop up while they’re playing.
- Its marketing automation features let Kartra work while you’re focused on other things.
- It’s more suited for selling digital products rather than physical ones.
- The Starter plan caps your bandwidth at 50 GB.
- You can only sell 20 products with the Starter plan.
Those that aren’t sure about the first two ClickFunnels alternatives can try Builderall instead. It’s also a sales funnel builder that can handle videos, memberships, email marketing, online magazines, blogs, and other types of landing pages.
It also makes use of a drag-and-drop style landing page builder tool like the other landing page platforms in this list so you can get your funnel up and running in minutes.
Builderall has its Cheetah Funnel Builder feature, which is an easy way to create and manage all of your landing pages in one place. You’ll be able to connect all landing pages and trigger them to fire in sequence. Just create a blueprint, and Builderall will build the structure — making this one of the simplest ways to start a marketing funnel from scratch.
Builderall Pricing: Builder ($29.90 per month), Premium ($69.90 per month), Funnel Club ($99.90 per month).
- It’s a cross between a landing page builder and a marketing platform.
- It’s a cheap ClickFunnels alternative.
- It comes with web hosting.
- Its interface can be confusing for newbies.
- It can be hard to find the right sales funnel for you.
- Its website and interface need to be updated.
If all you need is a platform to help you create sales funnels, SamCart might be the ClickFunnels alternative. You can select from landing page templates to build out your sales funnel with ease. You can add an unlimited number of products. The drag-and-drop builder makes it possible to design pages without the need for coding.
It also offers integrations with third-party tools such as PayPal, Stripe, Zapier, MailChimp, WordPress, Infusionsoft, HubSpot, and more.
With the built-in revenue optimization tools, you can make one-click upsells an option. There’s also a pre-purchase order bump that lets customers add more items to their cart by clicking boxes. You can A/B test pages to optimize your landing page designs.
Managing your sales is also simpler thanks to its e-commerce features like partial refunds, tax and VAT compliance, different payment processors, and advanced subscriptions.
SamCart Pricing: Launch ($49 per month), Grow ($99 per month), Scale ($199 per month).
- Its checkout page process is amazing, especially its upselling features.
- Great for business owners who want to use a one-page funnel.
- It has great reporting features.
- You can A/B test your landing pages.
- It has limited design options.
- It’s an expensive all-in-one platform compared to other options.
- It does not support webinars.
Related: ClickFunnels vs SamCart
If you want marketing funnels that convert, then look no further than ThriveCart. It has most of the features that a business owner looks for in ClickFunnels competitors.
You can create one-click upsell funnels that ThriveCart designed to convert. You can embed your cart anywhere to encourage people to buy. You can integrate third-party tools to add more functionality to your entire funnel.
Unlike other landing page builders, ThriveCart is constantly updated based on worldwide patterns to optimize conversions. In 2020 alone, there have been 196 updates.
You can automatically follow up with users who chose to abandon their carts or have not paid their subscriptions. And you can set up different payment strategies such as split payments, tripwires, free trials, discounts, or subscriptions.
- It has a super clean interface that’s ideal for beginners.
- It works with all major payment integrators.
- It has flexible payment options for your customers.
- It has no monthly payment options.
- It has limited checkout page designs.
- There is no live chat or phone support (it works on a ticket-based system).
CartFlows is a landing page builder that lets you create beautiful landing pages on WordPress. Its big selling point is its pre-built templates that you can import in one click. It works with popular WordPress page builders like WooCommerce, Elementor, BeaverBuilder, Divi Builder, and Thrive Architect.
It’s also big on upsells while customers are at the checkout pages. You can convince customers to add more products to their carts through one-time offers, cross-selling related products, and offering products that are priced higher.
If people aren’t responding to your sales process, you can try A/B testing to identify your landing pages’ best- and worst-performing variants.
There’s a variety of high-converting, professional templates to help you improve your sales pipeline. And CartFlow has made the checkout layout more appealing for customers by removing all the clutter, leaving users with only what’s needed to close the sale.
CartFlows Pricing: Annual ($209 per year), Lifetime License ($999).
- It has gorgeous-looking templates.
- You can perform A/B testing.
- It works with different WordPress page builders.
- It only works if you’re a WordPress user.
- It does not work with Shopify.
- You’ll need WooCommerce for the checkout process.
GetResponse is an all-in-one marketing solution and landing page builder for an online business. It’s also an email marketing platform with great email templates to choose from. You can even set social media campaigns using this tool.
Best of all, you can combine all of these features to create your own conversion funnel, making it the best marketing platform to build landing pages on automatically.
You can create simple opt-in funnels, lead magnet funnels, sales funnels, and webinar funnels. GetResponse provides the images, designs, and sales copy. All you need to do is to insert a few details, and you’re ready to rock. There’s even an option to add web push notifications and live chat features so you can engage your leads better.
Regarding the plans offered, you can configure the list size per plan, with 1,000 being the minimum. The higher the list size, the more expensive the plan gets.
GetResponse Pricing: Basic ($15 per month; 1,000 list size), Plus ($49 per month; 1,000 list size), Professional ($$99 per month; 1,000 list size), Max (Custom Pricing).
- Its Basic plan is one of the most affordable plans available in the market.
- It’s an amazing marketing automation platform.
- The Conversion Funnel feature lets you manage almost all aspects of your campaign, including social media.
- It does not have phone support for lower-tier plans.
- The Basic plan does not have webinar funnels (the Plus plan only offers 5).
- There’s a limit on how many sales funnels you could do on the Basic and Plus plans.
Kajabi is more than just a course builder. It’s also got a powerful sales page builder. So let’s focus on that for a minute. Kajabi calls its funnels “pipelines.” They’re ready-to-use blueprints that only take minutes to set up, which is ideal for an online business.
You can use these pipelines to create lead generation funnels, product launches, or even webinars. And you can combine different pipelines to create a multi-channel funnel.
The landing page templates already have pre-written copies. All you need to do is to fill in the blanks as needed, and you’re on your way to launching your dedicated landing pages.
You can get paid either through Stripe or PayPal. You can customize emails with videos and countdown timers. There’s even a feature that lets you tag people based on their behavior and use it for marketing automation.
Kajabi Pricing: Basic ($149 per month), Growth ($199 per month), Pro ($399 per month).
- It’s great for building landing pages and sales funnels.
- It has great customer service.
- It offers unlimited landing pages and marketing emails.
- It is more expensive than some of the alternatives on this list.
- It has limited blogging features.
- There is a learning curve to using all the tools available.
As its name implies, LeadPages is built for making landing pages that help you collect quality leads for your business. It’s also a fun website creation and pop-up forms tool. You can create mobile-responsive pages without writing a line of code.
LeadPages is also one of the best analytics tools for those that build marketing funnels. You’re provided data that’s easy to interpret. You can perform split tests. And you have access to real-time conversion tips.
There are a ton of templates to choose from, so you’re covered no matter your niche.
LeadPages Pricing: Standard ($37 per month), Pro ($79 per month), Advanced ($321 per month).
- It lets you sort landing pages by conversion rate.
- It offers third-party integration.
- It’s very easy to use, which makes it ideal for first-time funnel creators.
- Its landing page editor can be finicky at times.
- Its pricing can be pretty steep for some users.
- It does not offer A/B testing on the Standard plan.
Unbounce is another alternative you could use to create funnels. Aside from its lead capture functionality, it has a landing page builder that helps with sales and signups.
There are over 100 templates available on the platform. And you can publish them immediately on a WordPress site using the Unbounce WordPress landing page plugin.
You can add pop-ups and sticky bars. And you can use the Smart Traffic feature to improve your conversion rates using Unbounce’s AI technology.
Unbounce Pricing: Launch ($80 per month), Optimize ($120 per month), Accelerate ($200 per month).
- It has a decent split testing feature.
- It’s got a highly customizable page editor.
- The security features included are impressive.
- It’s good for building landing pages but not an entire website.
- It has a steep learning curve.
- It does not have phone support (though live chat is available).
Related: ClickFunnels vs Unbounce
Instapage is a well-known platform and could possibly be the best ClickFunnels alternative out there for landing pages.
It allows its users to build landing pages that are good at converting leads. It has A/B testing capability, a way to change content depending on the audience, and lets you collaborate with your team seamlessly.
It’s an amazing marketing tool that can work with anyone regardless of experience in building landing pages.
There’s even an Ad Map feature that allows you to connect ads to a user’s personalized experiences.
Read our new Instapage review for more details.
Instapage Pricing: Optimizing ($299 per month), Converting (Custom Plan).
- It’s built for companies that are ready to scale.
- There are experimentation and personalization features included.
- It’s got great page load times.
- It’s not an affordable solution.
- There’s no native messaging feature included.
- It only has two plans — one of which is a custom solution.
12. Thrive Suite
Thrive Suite is a ClickFunnels alternative for WordPress users. Thrive Suite is a product package that includes the Theme Builder, Architect, Quiz Builder, Leads, Ovation, Comments, Optimize, Ultimatum, and Apprentice.
When used together, you can create landing pages that don’t require code to bring to life. There are templates available if you don’t want to build them from scratch. It’s also effective for building a list of leads with the help of opt-in forms.
Your subscription will come with unlimited updates and support. There are integrations available, as well as APIs.
Thrive Suite Pricing: Thrive Suite Quarterly ($90 every 3 months), Thrive Suite Yearly ($228 per year).
- Its main focus is conversion and lead generation.
- There are over 200 templates available for use.
- It has everything you need to create an affiliate site.
- Its got several products that you need to get used to as a first-time user.
- It has poor customer service (no phone or live chat support available).
- You’re forced to commit for three months straight away.
Elementor is another landing page builder that works with WordPress. It’s a great way to create sales pages, especially if you’ve never built one before. There is a slight learning curve to using this plugin, but it’s manageable once you get the hang of it.
You can use it to integrate third-party tools to help you get more traffic and sales. It’s flexible enough that you can even create a whole website using this platform — no need for other tools. Just choose the element you want to add (header, footer, widgets, etc.) and drag them to the landing page editor.
Elementor Pricing: Essential ($49 per year), Advanced ($99 per year), Expert ($199 per year), Studio ($499 per year), Agency ($999 per year).
- There are many plans to choose from.
- Considerably cheaper than other alternatives.
- Lots of widgets available that users could explore.
- It only works if you’re a WordPress user.
- Newbies could be intimidated after initial signup.
- It could be more flexible in terms of customization.
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one solution for creating sales funnels that convert leads into customers. Its drag-and-drop interface makes it extremely easy to work with, which is why many marketers love it.
Benefits of Using ClickFunnels
Besides its easy-to-use interface, ClickFunnels has ready-made sales funnels, one-click upsells, an email marketing tool, and Facebook marketing automation.
Summary of the Best Alternatives to ClickFunnels
Here’s the main takeaway:
Best Overall: Kartra — This platform lets you create landing pages with ease then connect them together to create a full sequence. And you can set triggers based on your lead’s actions. It also has a great checkout system in place.
Best Runner-Up: Systeme.io — The sales funnel templates are professional and effective. And it comes with email marketing tools, business automation, and webinar functionality.
Best for WordPress: Cartflows — It performs well on WordPress and can be used with popular WordPress page builder tools like WooCommerce, Elementor, BeaverBuilder, and more.
Best for Course Creators: Kajabi — You can create awesome courses using Kajabi. And the ability to combine different funnels together is a huge plus.