Online courses are great for learning and knowledge sharing, but sometimes students might feel overwhelmed with too much information at once.
That’s where Kajabi Drip Content comes in!
In this blog post, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about this fantastic feature.
Table of Contents
- What is a Drip Content?
- Why Use Drip Content?
- How to Use the Kajabi Drip Content Feature
- Wrapping It Up
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Drip Content?
Drip content allows you to share your lessons in bite-sized chunks over a predetermined period. So you can give your students the ability to digest and understand them better.
Kajabi allows you to schedule your content by the number of days. The count will start when the student enrolls and access your course.
For example, if you have an 8-week course and want to set up the content release every Sunday, you should type “7” for the following content, then “14” for the next one, and so on.
You can set up drip content from a minimum of one day up until 731 days (2 years).
Why Use Drip Content?
There are a few advantages of using drip content.
First, it lets your students look forward to receiving new lessons every week/month. That way, they’ll stay more engaged and be more likely to finish the whole course.
Second, it allows you to manage your workload better. You can plan and create your lessons in advance, knowing they will be released at specific times.
How to Use the Kajabi Drip Content Feature
How to Activate Drip Content on Your Course
- From your Kajabi dashboard, select the “Products” tab.
- Click “+New Product” or choose an existing online course.
- If you create a new product, you can choose the Drip Template provided by Kajabi under the Course product.
This way, you’ll already have all the course structure, and you only need to upload your content and modify the drip days.
- If you choose an existing online course, click the dropdown menu next to the “Published” status, then select “Drip.”
- Set the drip days and select “Done.”
- Repeat the same for the other modules and the sub-modules.
How to Modify Drip Settings
Kajabi also lets you set the time and timezone of when your content will be released.
To change this, follow the steps below.
- Go to the “Settings” tab inside your dashboard.
- Under the Site Settings section, select “Drip Settings.”
- Pick your preferred time and time zone.
- Mark or unmark the option to send automated emails to your students as a reminder of your new content.
- Click “Save.”
How to Customize Email Notification Messages for Drip Content
By activating the automated emails, Kajabi will remind your students when new content is released. You can customize this email message if you wish to reflect your brand and voice.
Here’s how to do it.
- On the “Settings” tab, click “Email Templates.”
- Scroll down and choose the “Member Drip Notification” template.
- Edit the HTML content. You can add liquid objects to personalize the email message.
- Click “Save.”
Wrapping It Up
Drip campaigns are a great way to deliver content to your audience over time without overwhelming them with too much information at once.
Kajabi makes it easy to set up drip campaigns so you can focus on creating great content for your audience!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I change my existing published content to drip content?
Yes, you can change existing published content to drip content. You only need to click the dropdown menu next to the “Published” status of the module and select “Drip.”
Can I set my lessons as drip content?
No. Kajabi only allows you to do that with the module and sub-module content. So if you want to release just one lesson per week, you’ll have to create a module for each class and set it as drip content.
Can I modify the time of release?
Yes. You can change the time and timezone on which your content will be released by going to the “Settings” tab, then selecting “Drip Settings.”
Can I set up drip content on my membership site?
Yes, you can do this too. The membership site template allows you to create submodules and modules as drip content.