Thrive Architect Review
“So this is how people make their pages look nice,” I said just a few years ago when I first installed the Thrive Architect plugin (back then it was under a different name).
It changed the game for me, and although I’ve used other landing page builder plugins for WordPress, Thrive Architect will always have a soft spot for me.
Anywho, let’s discuss what you’re going to learn in this Thrive Architect review! Here’s what’s in store:
- What you can do and can’t do with Thrive Architect
- An overview of the basic and advanced features
- The pros and cons
- The pricing options
- And an insider’s perspective
We have a lot to cover, so let’s get started.
Pros and Cons
- One-time cost paid plugin
- User-friendly when compared to competitors
- Great page templates for all kinds of websites
- Choose from multiple premade content templates (such as CTA boxes, pro & cons boxes, review CTA tables, etc.)
- Friendly support forum that answers relatively quickly
- Slows down my computer when using the page builder (after a while)
- Not the best WordPress text editor experience while using the page builder when compared to competitors
Thrive Architect Review Conclusion
Thrive Architect is a useful tool for the price. However, I’m a little disappointed in the speed of their tool’s advancement when compared to its competitors like Elementor. Elementor Pro has a theme builder while Thrive Themes is still trying to play catch up to them. They’re taking their sweet time.
That said, I don’t doubt the Thrive Architect development team. I’ll be one happy camper when the Thrive Themes theme builder gets released, and some of the other cons on my list get improved.
If you don’t care about a theme builder, then Thrive Architect is perfect for you!