Kajabi places a lot of importance on images and visuals. They know how crucial these are so your website can stand out and attract visitors.
However, it can be frustrating to figure out the suitable image sizes yourself. It might take a while, especially if you’re not a design expert.
I’ve been there and don’t want you to suffer the same pain. So, I created this guide for you.
Besides telling you the sizing images in Kajabi, I’ll also share some tools for image optimization and tips to speed up the sizing process.
Table of Contents
Recommended Sizes for Kajabi Images
The first thing you want to do is make sure your image size or resolution is correct. You don’t want to shrink down a giant image to fit in a small space or vice versa.
Kajabi has various image sizes for different purposes, like other business platforms.
For example, the hero header’s image size differs from the company logo. While the podcast image is dissimilar from the poster image on sales pages.
So I’ll show you the exact size of each.
Sizing Images in Kajabi Basics
These include the image sizes on the usual pages and settings of Kajabi.
- Company Logo: 600 x 300 px
- Branding Logo: 640 x 640 px
- Favicon: 32 x 32 px
- Instructor Headshot Photo: 300 x 300 px
- Main SEO: 1280 x 720 px
- Account Avatar: 100 x 100 px
Pages & Sections
- Blog Page SEO: 1280 x 720 px
- Blog Post Image: 1280 x 720 px
- Sales Page Poster: 1280 x 720 px
- Sales Page SEO: 1280 x 720 px
- Checkout Page Hero Image: 1280 x 720 px
- Checkout Page Banner: 2880×400
- Checkout Page Logo: 540 x 120 px
- Testimonial Avatar: 100 x 100 px
- Image Gallery: 2160 x 2160 px
- Image Section: 1856 x 1044 px
- Video Section: 1856×1044 px
- Multi Video Launch Section: 400 x 225 px
Products & Others
- Product Offer Image: 1280 x 720 px (Courses, Coaching, and Community)
- Podcast Image: 3000 x 3000 px
- Lesson Thumbnails: 1280 x 720 px
- Affiliates Logo: 640 x 640 px
Kajabi Website Templates
Kajabi offers 11 new website templates that cover the design for standard website pages, including the Home, Store, and Log in.
Each template has its own structure. So some images might be different, even on pages with the same function.
For this part, I’ll show the image sizes of the most crucial website page – the home page.
Sizing Images in Landing Pages
Landing pages or standalone pages are used to encourage visitors to do a specific action.
The most popular are sales pages. But Kajabi provides more than that.
It has over 31 unique templates in six categories. Let’s check the dimensions of the images for the most used templates.
You can use this page to tease your visitors, provide a sneak peek of your new product, and drive traffic to your site.
- Hero Header Image: 6720 x 4480 px
- Feature Image Section: 140 x 80 px
- Hero Image: 1280 x 1920 px
- Image Section: 1800 x 2500 px
- Hero Header Image: 1920 x 1275 px
- Feature Image Section: 141 x 81 px
- Video Section: 5881 x 3921 px
Opt-in pages are useful for building your email list and promoting future offers to your subscribers.
Melody, Chloe, McKenna, Isabelle, and Bolt
- Hero Header Image: 2560 x 1440 px
- Hero Background: 2560 x 1440 px
- Welcome Front Image: 600 x 900 px
- Welcome Background: 800 x 1060 px
- Feature Background: 2560 x 1440 px
- Feature Images: 600 x 430 px
- Opt-in Form Background: 2560 x 1440 px
- Header Images: 2560 x 1920 px
- Welcome Front Image: 730 x 1230 px
- Welcome Background: 800 x 1440 px
- Text Background: 2560 x 1440 px
- Blog Posts Section: 600 x 700 px
Link in bio
Link in Bio pages lets you put all necessary links on one page, so you can easily share them on your social media.
- Profile Image: 200 x 200 px
- Profile Image: 200 x 200 px
- Profile Background: 1536 x 1440 px
- Profile Image: 901 x 900 px
- Hero Image: 854 x 1064 px
- Hero Desktop Image: 1920 x 1275 px
- Latest Episodes Images: 1348 x 984 px
- Hero Footer Background: 4317 x 1641 px
- Hero Background Image: 4320 x 1935 px
- Profile Image: 1337 x 2679 px
- Latest Episode Image: 951 x 624 px
- Testimonial Avatar Image: 512 x 532 px and 687 x 676 px
Sizing Images of Legacy Templates
Legacy themes are the older themes of Kajabi. They are still available, but the team doesn’t update these templates anymore.
If you still want to use them, you can follow the guide below:
Premier Home Page / Other Legacy Website Templates
- Hero Section Background: 2880 x 1220 px
- Video Section Image: 1856 x 1044 px
- Feature Image Section: 800×400 px
- Header Logo: 360×80 px
- Headshot Testimonial Images: 500×500 px
- Background Testimonial: 2880×1200 px
- Footer Logo Image: 360×80 px
- Custom Content Block Image: 1856 x 1044 px
- Custom Content Background: 2880 x 1200 px
- Call To Action Background Image: 2880 x 1200 px
- Exit Pop Image: 1200x600px
- Optin Section: 1090×1090 px
How to Optimize Images for Kajabi
Now that you know the right images for your needs, it’s time to optimize them.
Optimized images prevent slow loading time and bad user experience.
Many platforms can do the job, but here are some of my top recommendations:
- Ezgif.com. It’s a free platform where you can resize, compress, and convert your images. I’ve been using it for months now, and it’s pretty decent.
- JPEG Optimizer. This platform gives you more control over sizing images in Kajabi. You can set the image quality and the file size. It’s much simpler than Ezgif but can only compress JPEG files.
- Kraken.io. Kraken is a freemium tool ideal for common users and professionals like photographers. You can optimize PNG, JPEG, and GIF files up to 1MB for free, but you’ll need to pay for the Pro plan for larger files.
Tips for Sizing Images in Kajabi
Even after bookmarking this article, producing the images you need might take a while.
So I suggest you create editable templates inside Canva.
Canva allows you to customize your image size and speed up resizing.
Let’s say you’re sizing images for the testimonial avatar. Instead of going back and forth here or on Google, you can simply make an editable Canva file and name it “Kajabi Testimonial Avatar.”
The next time you need to create one, all you have to do is open the template.
Choosing one software to compress and optimize your files is another good tip. Try out the software above and stick to the one that works the best.
Lastly, use the Ctrl + F feature when visiting this article. This is pretty simple, but it can save you so much time.
I named the photo sizes as they are. So, it won’t be hard to find them using the search box.
Uploading images on your Kajabi site is a simple task. But without any guide and system, it can become a tedious process.
By following the tips above and sizing your images correctly on the first try, you could avoid any stress on your part. And provide the best experience for your visitors.
Remember that your site images also influence the search engines. It’s one of the things they look into when ranking websites.
That’s why it’s essential to pay attention to them.
So save this article for reference, prepare editable templates, and bookmark your favorite platform for compressing images.
How do I upload a picture on Kajabi?
Select the section where you want to add an image, click “Pick File,” then choose the file location. You can upload from Google Drive, Facebook, your computer, and Dropbox.
Should I upload JPEG or PNG files?
Kajabi prefers PNG for images, especially for lesson thumbnails and logos. However, in most parts, it accepts JPEG, PNG, and GIF.
What are the most common image sizes in Kajabi?
The most common ones are 1280 x 720 px and 2880 x 1200 px.
What is the maximum recommended file size for an image?
It’s 5MB for images.
More Kajabi Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is Kajabi’s Community Feature Good?
- Does Kajabi Offer Discounts in 2022?
- Can You Add Quizzes to Your Modules in Kajabi?
- Can You Connect WordPress and Kajabi Together?
- What Kajabi Fonts Are Available?
- What Black Friday Deals Does Kajabi Offer?
- How Do You Learn to Use Kajabi?
- Can Non-Profits Benefit From Using Kajabi?
- Is Kajabi’s Customer Support Good?
- Are There Plugins for Kajabi?
- What Email Marketing Features Does Kajabi Have?
- What Types of Evergreen Webinar Features Does Kajabi Have?
- How Do You Add a Custom Domain on Kajabi?
- What Languages Does Kajabi Support?
- Can You Add Checkout Carts in Kajabi?