Are you looking for the best way to connect SamCart with your Kajabi account?
I’ll show you the complete guide to integrating the two platforms. So, you can make the most of both tools.
Table of Contents
What is SamCart?
SamCart is a digital shopping cart that allows users to sell and promote their products online, whether physical items or digital products and services.
Why Integrate Kajabi into SamCart?
Kajabi is known for its online course and membership site builder capabilities. Although it has some basic eCommerce features, it’s not as robust as SamCart.
Connecting these two platforms will allow you to build premium digital products and access powerful sales tools. This, in turn, can boost your conversion rate and increase overall sales.
How to Integrate SamCart into Kajabi?
Follow this step-by-step guide to connecting SamCart with Kajabi:
1. On your SamCart dashboard, click the Settings icon.
2. Select the “Integrations” tab on the left sidebar.
3. Choose “New Integration” and select Kajabi.
4. Type the integration name. Then paste your API Key and API Secret.
You can get the API Key and API Secret on your Kajabi account. Go to Settings -> Account Details -> API Credentials.
5. Press the “Save Integration” button to continue.
6. Go to your “Products” tab and select the product you wish to integrate with Kajabi.
7. Click the “Integrations” tab, go to the Beta Integrations, and select New Rule.
Image from help.samcart.com
8. Choose your trigger action from the following:
- Product Purchased
- Product Refunded
- Subscription Canceled
Trigger refers to the user activity that will initiate the integration. For example, if you select “Product Purchased,” the integration will trigger when a user buys that product.
8. Select the Kajabi integration you created.
9. Pick the action you want to happen. You can select between:
- Grant Offer
- Revoke Offer
Action refers to what Kajabi will do once the trigger is activated. In this case, choosing “Grant Offer” will give the user automatic access to your digital product in Kajabi.
10. Once you select the action, pick the Kajabi offer you want to apply this to. You can only choose one.
11. Press “Submit,” then activate the integration.
You’re all set!
When a user buys, asks for a refund, or cancels a subscription on SamCart, the platform will automatically take care of granting or revoking access to Kajabi.
Wrapping It Up
That’s it! You’ve now successfully connected your SamCart account with your Kajabi account. By doing so, you can take advantage of the sales tools that SamCart offers and the high-quality course creation tools that Kajabi is known for.
How many integrations can I make with SamCart-Kajabi?
You can create as many as you want. But you can only choose one trigger, action, and offer per integration.
I’m having trouble connecting SamCart with my Kajabi account. What should I do?
Contact SamCart’s team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Because the automation will happen inside SamCart, Kajabi doesn’t have access to solve the issue.
How much does SamCart-Kajabi integration cost?
The integration itself is free. But you’ll need to pay for both tools to get access. SamCart’s cheapest plan costs $59/month, while Kajabi’s is $149/month.
Is there any other way to connect these two platforms?
You can use third-party apps like Zapier or Integrately. However, you’ll need to create another account and learn a new app to initiate the connection.
More SamCart Frequently Asked Questions:
- How Do You Build Landing Pages on SamCart?
- How Many Payment Gateways Does SamCart Support?
- How Do You Access SamCart Training?
- Can You Host Webinars with SamCart?
- Is There a SamCart App?
- Is There a Way to Connect WordPress and SamCart?