Kajabi and Squarespace are good platforms for launching your online business and selling digital products.
They offer some similar features but have their own strengths and weaknesses.
Instead of choosing one platform over the other, you can connect the two and enjoy each platform’s great tools or the Kajabi Squarespace Integration. That includes Squarespace website builder and Kajabi course builder.
Table of Contents
Why Use Kajabi with Squarespace
Kajabi is known for its great features for online courses, while Squarespace has better tools for website design.
Integrating Kajabi with Squarespace gives you a more advanced website builder and other extra features.
Some of the best ones are password-protected pages, eCommerce for physical products, and advanced SEO tools.
Although Kajabi users can enjoy a built-in website builder, the Squarespace website builder wins regarding tools and customization.
For instance, Kajabi has funnel templates that can help you streamline your sales and marketing process.
The platform also has a better checkout process, payment offers, and upsells. You can increase your sales and conversion rate with these features.
It’s handy for users who want to launch an online course but don’t know where to start.
This integration allows you to fill up the holes of each platform.
Kajabi Squarespace Integration: How to Integrate?
The most popular way to connect these two apps is through Zapier. However, you can also use Integrately and Pablo-Connect as alternatives.
They are all third-party apps, so you’ll have to create accounts with them first. Additionally, you must pay for Squarespace and Kajabi’s monthly subscription plans before integrating them.
Zapier is software that lets you connect over 5,000 apps. Each automation is called a “zap.”
You can create up to five zaps and automate 100 tasks for the free plan. So if you want to create more, you must upgrade your subscription.
With Zapier, creating a zap is fast and easy, even for beginners, thanks to its clean and user-friendly interface.
Here’s what you need to do:
- On your Zapier dashboard, click “+Create Zap.”
- Choose Squarespace as your trigger and click the Event drop-down. Zapier only allows one trigger for Squarespace: “New Form Submission.”
- Click “Continue.”
- Authenticate Squarespace account by signing in using Developer API keys inside your Squarespace website.
- Select the form you’d like to use and press “Continue.”
- Test your trigger to see if it works.
- After that, repeat the same steps with the action tab, but choose Kajabi.
- Once you sign in to your account and fill out the necessary information, click continue.
- Test your workflow, then select “Publish Zap.”
Your zap will be turned on, and you’re all set!
Integrately is another great option for those who want to connect Kajabi with Squarespace.
You can do more automation with this app than Zapier. However, it only offers a free trial. After 14 days, you need to upgrade to their paid plans, which start at $20/month.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use Integrately:
- Inside your dashboard, search for “Squarespace” and “Kajabi.”
- Scroll down to see all the available workflows and select your trigger and action.
- Click “Go.”
- Connect your Kajabi account using the webhook and log in to your Squarespace account.
- Fill out all the essential details, such as the form and email address where you’ll receive the submissions.
- (Optional) Add conditions and other apps.
- Select “Test & Turn On.”
Pabbly Connect works like the two above but provides other features like form builder and email marketing.
It has a free plan and currently offers a lifetime deal for $149. You can integrate over 850 apps at this price.
Here’s how to connect Kajabi with Squarespace using Pabbly Connect:
- Click “Access Now” under Pabbly Connect.
- Select “+Create Workflow” and type the workflow name.
- Choose your Trigger and Action app between Kajabi and Squarespace. After that, select the Trigger and Action Event.
- Connect your accounts by signing in for Squarespace and pasting the webhook on your Kajabi.
- After that, provide all the required details.
- Select “Save & Test Request.”
All the tools above work similarly. So if you know how one works, it’ll be easier for you to understand the others.
Kajabi Squarespace integration is an excellent solution for online businesses that want to streamline their entire process and save time.
Not only does it make you feel you’re using only one app, but it also lets you focus on other essential aspects of your online business.
If you’re unsure which app to use, Zapier is a great choice for simple processes. But if you want more features and automation, go for Integrately or Pabbly Connect.
Now that you know how to integrate Kajabi and Squarespace, it’s your turn to try it.
Kajabi Frequently Asked Questions:
- Should I Use Squarespace or Kajabi for My Online Course Business?
- Is Kajabi a C.R.M?
- Does Kajabi Offer Lifetime Deals Every Now and Then?
- When Should I Hire a Kajabi VA?
- Is the Kajabi Growth Plan for Me?
- Is the Kajabi Pro Plan for Me?
- Is Kajabi Worth Doing Webinars On?
- Is Kajabi an LMS?
- Do Nonprofits Benefit from Using Kajabi?
- Is There a Mobile Kajabi App?
- Does Kajabi Offer Extended Free Trials?