Kajabi is a powerful business platform offering features and integrations to help you save time and improve your workflow.
One of the most popular integrations for Kajabi is with Mailchimp. If you want to have a better email marketing strategy for your business, this Kajabi integration can help.
In this article, we’ll look at the Kajabi Mailchimp integration, how it works, its benefits, and some requirements for getting started.
Table of Contents
Why Integrate Kajabi and Mailchimp
Email marketing is one of the most impressive methods to reach and engage your audience.
It provides higher ROI than other marketing channels. And it generates an average of $38 per $1 invested.
You need a tool to provide better features and integrations to strengthen your email marketing strategy. And although Kajabi provides some great ones, Mailchimp is still the best for the job.
With Mailchimp, you can create sophisticated email campaigns with little effort. It also provides a wider range of integrations, advanced automations, and useful tools like A/B testing and predictive segmentation, which Kajabi lacks.
Mailchimp also has one of the best and most affordable plans among the email marketing tools that Kajabi integrates with.
Kajabi-Mailchimp Integration Requirement
Before you start using the Kajabi-Mailchimp integration, there’s one requirement you need to meet:
You need to have an account for both platforms.
Mailchimp offers a free plan, and you can start with that. But if you want to access more features, you can choose from the following paid plans:
- Essentials – starts at $11/monthly
- Standard – starts at $17/monthly
- Premium – from $299/monthly
The pricing will change depending on the number of contacts you have. The above prices are for a list of up to 500 contacts.
In addition, some workflows might require using a third-party app like Zapier. You’ll need to create a Zapier account in that case.
How to Connect Kajabi and Mailchimp
The best thing about this integration is you can do it in just a few minutes. Depending on what you need, you can connect Kajabi and Mailchimp in two ways.
Simply follow the steps below:
Option 1: Direct Integration
- On your Kajabi dashboard, click the “Settings” tab.
- Choose the “Third-Party Integrations” box.
- Toggle the Mailchimp integration to “On.”
- Open your Mailchimp account and copy your API key. It’s located inside Profile -> Account -> Extras.
- Paste the API key under the Mailchimp integration on your Kajabi.
- Then click “Save.”
Option 2: Via Zapier
- Select the “+Create Zap” button inside your Zapier dashboard.
- Choose your Trigger application and event depending on your needs. For example: “Mailchimp – Email Opened” or “Kajabi – New Purchase.”
- Log in to your account by selecting “Sign in”, provide all essential data, and click “Continue.”
- This time, select your Action application and event. For instance: “Kajabi – Grant Access to an Offer” or “Mailchimp – Unsubscribe Email.”
- Sign in to your account again and fill out the information needed. To integrate Kajabi, you’ll need your API key and API secret.
- Check if your Zap is working by choosing “Test & Continue.”
- Once everything’s running smoothly, select “Publish Zap.”
That’s it! Now you can start using the Kajabi-Mailchimp integration.
These two tools will be a fantastic investment if you want to build better engagement with your audience and increase your conversion.
And the good part is that you don’t have to pay for Mailchimp and Zapier immediately. You can explore their features first through their free plans.
Integrating these two platforms will only take a few minutes of your time. But it can greatly impact your online business.
So the only thing left for you to do is connect Kajabi and Mailchimp and start reaping the benefits of this integration.
Kajabi Frequently Asked Questions: