Kajabi Integrations, or the website’s third-party integrations functionality, allows you to work with external apps right from your Kajabi account.
This is helpful because it allows you to use Kajabi to achieve better results way beyond the platform’s natural capabilities. You can liken these integrations to performance enhancers used by bodybuilders.
You can connect Kajabi to a wide range of apps, but the platform groups these into three categories:
- email integrations.
This feature is easily accessible from your Kajabi account. To access the Third Party Integrations feature on Kajabi, the steps below are all you have to take:
- Login to your Kajabi account.
- On the bottom-left corner of your screen, select Settings.
- Hit Third-Party Integrations.
Related Kajabi Articles:
Now, let’s take a look at the various categories of integrations available for Kajabi users.
Table of Contents
Analytics tools allow you to measure performances across your website. This is achieved by installing tiny bits of tracking codes from your analytics tools into your websites’ header and footer sections.
Kajabi natively integrates with the following analytics tools:
- Google Analytics: A tool that lets you understand the nature and behavior of your inbound traffic to help you make better decisions (this is great if you’re going to be optimizing your Kajabi site for organic traffic).
- Segment: An API that lets you collect and send customer information to different tools for analytics, data warehousing, and marketing.
- Facebook Pixel: A tool that lets you understand the effectiveness of your Facebook advertising campaign by measuring how much your ad spend is converting and how people are reacting to your adverts.
Some of the performance metrics offered by these tools include click-through rates, average pages per session, traffic volume, etc.
Email marketing tools are some of Kajabi’s most impressive functionalities. The platform allows its users to take their businesses to another level through email campaigns.
Email integrations use automation to carry out routine tasks like segmenting subscribers, granting access to offers, etc. Below are the email applications natively connected to Kajabi:
- Aweber: A system that allows users to manage their email list, build landing pages, and send push notifications.
- Drip: An e-commerce CRM designed to help businesses connect with their customers through automated email broadcasts.
- ConvertKit: A marketing service focused on helping content creators manage and grow their list through emails.
- Mailchimp: A marketing service focused on email marketing for small businesses.
- ActiveCampaign: A system that allows businesses to launch effective, automated email campaigns.
When you integrate any of these tools, Kajabi will automatically export collected customer contact data to the tool for processing.
To integrate any of these software products, you only need to click on them from the Third-Party Integration tab and follow the outlined process.
Kajabi already offers a solid collection of integrations for applications that are essential for businesses. But sometimes, you might be using a different service to suit your unique needs.
Not every app is natively connected to Kajabi, but that’s where the miscellaneous category comes in.
Two unique platforms fall under this category:
- ClickFunnels: A marketing platform for building sales funnels and websites.
- Zapier: An automation platform for connecting and making different unrelated apps work together.
Zapier is the tool that makes it possible for you to use any app of your choice inside Kajabi.
How Does Zapier Work
Zapier helps you automate workflows by integrating with over 3000 third-party apps and services. This is important to you as a Kajabi user because it makes it possible for you to use Kajabi to achieve far more for your business.
Zapier works by linking “triggers” to “action apps.” Triggers are a set of rules that determines when Zapier sends a signal to the action apps.
On the other hand, action apps are third-party software products that perform specific actions based on signals issued by Zapier.
So, in a nutshell, here’s how Zapier works, using Kajabi as an example:
- A site visitor fills a form on your landing page hosted on Kajabi.
- Kajabi triggers Zapier to collect and process the data through the designated third-party integration.
- Zapier sends a signal to the action app.
- The action app processes the data and performs any action required of it.
For example, if you want to automatically send a purchase receipt to your customers through WhatsApp, you can connect WhatsApp to your Kajabi website using Zapier.
Afterward, you can configure the entire system to read the WhatsApp number field from your opt-in form and forward the generated purchase receipt to the inputted number.
With all that said, you should understand that you’d need to have a separate Zapier account to use the platform’s services. To use Zapier on Kajabi, here’s a quick rundown on how you can go about it:
- Sign in to your Zapier account.
- Select Kajabi as your trigger app.
- Go to your Kajabi account and get your Kajabi API Key and secret code from your account settings.
- Paste each of the above in the appropriate field within your Zapier account.
- Select Fetch & Continue to test out the trigger.
- Finally, you can proceed to set up your action app.
You can follow the same steps to set up your action app. Also, you can use Kajabi as your action app. All you have to do is select Kajabi as the action app from the appropriate section.
Other Integration Options
- Kajabi – Shopify Integration
- Kajabi – LeadPages Integration
- Kajabi – ThriveCart Integration
- Kajabi – MailChimp Integration
- Kajabi – Squarespace Integration
- Kajabi – Samcart Integration
- Kajabi – Hubspot Integration
- Kajabi – ClickFunnels Integration
- Kajabi – Webinarjam Integration
- Kajabi – ConvertKit Integration
- Kajabi SMS Text Messaging Integration
Final Words on Kajabi Integrations
Kajabi is one of the most impressive all-in-one platforms on the internet today. The platform comes loaded with various features aimed at helping entrepreneurs achieve success with their online businesses.
The third-party integration functionality is popular because it makes the platform more flexible and appealing. This is true because when you already manage your business with a wide range of independent systems, it gets harder to manage them when you start scaling.
As an all-in-one platform, Kajabi allows you to build and run an entire business under one infrastructure. So, you do not have to purchase separate services for building landing pages, hosting videos, building funnels, etc.
Furthermore, Kajabi lets you consolidate all the components of your business without having to ditch what you already use. You can simply connect them to the platform using Zapier.
We hope that this guide has made everything clear with respect to third-party integrations on Kajabi.
Feel free to jump on Kajabi’s free trial to take the service for a spin. Also, we have written a thorough review of Kajabi, analyzing its major features as well as its pros and cons. Read it out here.
Kajabi Frequently Asked Questions:
- How Much Does Kajabi Cost for Their Plans?
- Does Kajabi Offer Discount Coupon Codes?
- Is It Possible to Integrate Kajabi and WordPress?
- What Are the Kajabi Payment Gateways?
- Are There Website Examples That Were Built by Kajabi’s Platform?
- Are There Kajabi Site Plugins?
- Does Kajabi Offer Quizzes or Surveys?
- What Is the 28 Day Challenge Kajabi Holds?
- What Is Kajabi University?
- Does Kajabi Let You Customize Your Domain?
- What Are Kajabi Pipelines?
- Does Kajabi Offer Email Templates?
- How Do You Create a Membership Site on Kajabi?
- Can I Create Evergreen Webinars On Kajabi?
- How Can I Use Kajabi Like a Pro?