Kajabi is a platform that people use to build their websites and online courses. But did you know that you can also create an entire sales funnel in Kajabi?
In this article, I’ll show you how to do that. I’ll also discuss the benefits of using Kajabi’s funnels for your online business, what kind of templates are available, and more.
Table of Contents
What are Kajabi Funnels?
Formerly known as Pipelines, these are pre-built funnel templates you can use to create a smooth user experience for your leads and potential customers.
They are designed by marketing and business experts, so you’re certain they’ll be attractive, high-converting, and effective.
Kajabi offers this feature to help you automate your lead generation process and build a complete strategy in a few minutes.
The platform provides different types of funnels designed for various purposes. Here are some of the available ones:
- Sales page
- Product Launch
- Coaching Campaign
- Zoom Webinar Funnels
Since sales funnels are more of a process than a one-time page or email, most of them come with multiple landing pages and email sequences.
The Benefits of Using This Feature
- The funnel builder is intuitive yet allows a good amount of customization. You don’t need to hire a funnel expert.
- The drag-and-drop editor makes it super easy to rearrange the order of your pages’ sections.
- You can change colors, fonts, and images inside your landing pages with a few clicks.
- Kajabi provides useful tips in every step of the funnel creation process.
How to Create a Funnel with Kajabi?
Log in to your Kajabi account and follow these steps:
1. Click the “Marketing” tab on your dashboard.
2. Select “Funnels” under that tab.
3. Click “Get Started.”
4. Kajabi will show you several templates to choose from. Select one depending on what you want to achieve.
5. (Optional) Watch the video to learn how to maximize the tool.
6. Click “Create Funnel.”
7. Type the funnel’s name and choose from the drop-down list what offer or product you want to promote. Click “Generate Funnel” to continue.
8. It’s time to customize your funnel! Click on the page or step you’d want to edit. For example, if you want to modify the opt-in part, you can click the exact box.
Adding Sections on the Landing Pages
If you’re familiar with the usual landing page editor of Kajabi, then you’ll have no problem using the funnel builder.
You just need to select the page you’d like to edit from the Funnel Overview. Let’s use the opt-in page for this example.
Click the “Add Section” on the right-sidebar and choose what you want to include. You may add testimonials, videos, countdowns, images, and more.
Don’t forget to click “Save” before returning to the overview or dashboard.
Adding Pages to Your Funnel
Kajabi lets you add as many landing pages as you want to your sales funnel.
To do that, click the “Add Page” button on the Funnel Overview. You’ll need to hover in the middle of two steps for this button to appear.
Kajabi will show you five types of landing pages available and let you choose which style you’d like.
How Many Funnels Can You Make with Your Kajabi Plan?
Kajabi limits the number of sales funnels you can create depending on your subscription plan. Here’s the breakdown:
- Basic plan – Three funnels
- Growth plan – 15 funnels
- Pro plan – 100 funnels
If you’re in the Basic plan and feel the number isn’t enough, you can upgrade to the Growth plan or subscribe to Kajabi Access to increase your quota.
Alternative Funnel Builder: ClickFunnels
Click Funnels is a sales funnel builder created by entrepreneurs Russell Brunson and Todd Dickerson.
The ClickFunnels’ sales page, opt-in, and other landing pages have more features and are more flexible than Kajabi’s funnels.
So if you want more control over your marketing process, you can integrate this tool with Kajabi using the API key.
For example, you can build your landing pages and emails inside ClickFunnels. And then, connect it with Kajabi to automate access to your membership sites and other Kajabi products.
However, you’ll need to subscribe to ClickFunnels and pay $97/month (Basic plan) or $297/month (Platinum plan) before you can start using it.
The funnel Kajabi feature is more than enough for users who are starting to build their sales funnels.
It’s also great for those who want to promote and sell digital products, memberships, and courses.
The Kajabi Funnel builder is easy to use with its drag-and-drop editor and customizable templates. You can even add as many landing pages as you want.
You also don’t have to worry, as funnel experts in the industry designed all the templates inside Kajabi.
Now it’s your turn to build your entire sales funnel inside Kajabi so you can increase your successful purchase rate or achieve your business goals.
Kajabi Frequently Asked Questions:
- How is Kajabi’s Website Builder?
- What Are Kajabi’s Other Features?
- Was There a Kajabi Lifetime Deal?
- Is Kajabi Basic Worth It?
- Are There Cyber Monday Deals for Kajabi?
- Is Kajabi Decent at Email Marketing?
- Can You Get Kajabi at a Discount?
- How Do You Create Podcasts on Kajabi?
- Is Kajabi Video Hosting Available to All Users?
- Can Kajabi Sell Physical Products?
- Are There Options for Non-Profits?
- How Can I Learn to Use Kajabi?
- When’s the Next Kajabi Summit?
- Can I Buy Themes from a Kajabi Marketplace?
- Is the Kajabi Community Feature Worth It?