Are you looking for an extended Kajabi free trial? You’re in the right place.
Kajabi offers its standard 14-day free trial on its site. This may be enough for some, but people love the Kajabi 30-day free trial (see below) as it provides more time with the tool.
The 30-day free trial allows people to test-drive the platform and understand all the Kajabi features.
But did you know Kajabi offers other extended trial lengths? In this article, we’ll address all of them!
Table of Contents
Let’s start with the most popular option.
Kajabi 30-Day Free Trial
The Kajabi 30 day free trial is back in 2023! This may be a limited-time offer so get access to it now while you can!
Here’s what to do to get started:
- Click here to access the extended trial page.
- Sign up for the 30 Day Trial.
- Test out Kajabi and everything it has to offer.
- Then decide whether to continue or not with Kajabi.
Kajabi 60 Day Free Trial
Kajabi currently doesn’t offer a 60-day trial. However, when it does again, we’ll update this page.
45 Day Free Trial
Kajabi offered a 45-day trial in early January for its Idea to Income Challenge; however, it’s now over. If it goes live again, make sure to register before the challenge deadline.
28-Day Free Trial
Update: Kajabi has stopped promoting the 28-day trial and traded it with its 30-day trial!
What can you get from this extended version?
Unlike the 14-day free trial, you can only sign up for the Kajabi Basic Plan with this offer, which means that it does not apply to the Growth Plan and Pro Kajabi Plan.
The process is still the same as the 14-day trial. You still need to enter your card details. And if you don’t cancel before the trial ends, you’ll be charged $149.
The good thing is your plan is upgradeable. If you love your Kajabi experience and want to get more, you can easily switch to a higher plan.
Here’s how you can get this extended trial:
- Open this 28-day free trial link.
- Click “Try Kajabi free for 28 days”.
- Provide basic information and your card details to sign up. Click “Sign Up Now.”
- You can access the dashboard right away.
- Explore building a course, building a website, selling products, and more!
28-Day Hero Challenge
The difference between this 28-day challenge and the Kajabi free trial above is the free training. If you feel overwhelmed with the process of creating and selling your online course, this is for you.
What’s unique about the 28-Day Kajabi Hero Challenge?
The challenge is to become a Kajabi Hero. Kajabi Heros are people who’ve sold digital products amounting to over $1000 on the Kajabi platform.
After completing the challenge, you’ll be equipped with the proper strategy and knowledge to become the next Kajabi Hero.
With this challenge, Kajabi creators will guide you through the process using a proven strategy. They will provide step-by-step instructions to start building your first online product and making your first sale!
What’s included in this challenge?
- Free 28-day Kajabi access.
- Daily video lessons and step-by-step coaching for 28 days.
- Downloadable materials and action guide to help you move forward.
Access the Kajabi Hero Challenge by following these steps:
- Open this link for the 28-day Hero Challenge.
- Click “Start Your 28 Day Challenge Today”.
- Provide your information and card details.
- Access the video lessons and resources, apply what you learn, and complete it in 28 days.
- Reach your milestone of making your first sale.
- Decide whether you’ll continue using the platform or not.
Editor’s Note: This offer is currently not available; click here for the best trial offer Kajabi has today!
The Think It, Build It Challenge
This challenge encourages online business owners to create a high-quality and ready-to-sell product using Kajabi. It’s also open to those who have existing products but want to improve sales.
What’s more, the Kajabi expert team can become your first customer. They can pay you up to $100 for your product. This is only applicable after you complete the challenge and subscribe to their plan.
By joining the Think It, Build It Challenge, you can enjoy:
- Kajabi free 30-day trial
- Weekly live webinars to keep you going.
- Comprehensive video training to help you create sellable products.
- Exclusive community access.
- Bonus videos from Kajabi experts.
It sounds like a good deal, right?
You get to finish your product on Kajabi for FREE, and they can buy it from you.
Editor’s Note: This offer is no longer available; click here for the best Kajabi free trial offer has today!
How to Sign Up for an Extended Kajabi Free Trial
Let’s have a recap on how to sign up for the different challenges and Kajabi free trial above:
- Choose the Kajabi free trial or challenge you would like to sign up for.
- Click the link to your chosen trial (14 Day Trial, 28 Day Trial, 30 Day Trial, 45 Day Trial, or 60 Day Trial) or challenge (The Think It, Build It, or Kajabi Hero).
- Sign up by typing your information and card details.
- Finish the challenge within the given days and/or explore the Kajabi within the free trial period.
- Create online courses and maximize all the tools on Kajabi.
- Decide whether to continue using the software or not. Your progress from the trial or challenge will be carried over once you subscribe to any Kajabi plans.
Risk-Free Money-Back Guarantee
Kajabi provides a 30-day money-back guarantee to their users – NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
Let’s say you’ve forgotten to cancel your subscription after your Kajabi free trial. You were charged, but you don’t want to continue anymore. No worries! Contact their support, and they’ll quickly issue a refund.
There’s also a 0% transaction fee, so you’ll get the total sale amount without any deductions.
Kajabi is pretty lenient when it comes to cancellations and refunds. They allow their users to cancel anytime, but you should do it within 30 days for the refund.
You Can Cancel Your Free Trial
If you’re exploring the software and you’re not yet ready to commit and pay for it, make sure to cancel your subscription.
Once you cancel, your account will be inactive, and you won’t be charged with any future amounts. Your account will become inaccessible to you and your members.
Cancel your subscription easily by following these steps:
1. Log in to your account and click “Settings.”
2. Under Account Settings, click “Billing.”
3. Scroll down and go to Plan Details. Click “Please cancel my trial.”
4. After answering the questions, click the “Yes, cancel my account” button.
Don’t worry! You can still access Kajabi until the end of your 14-day trial.
There’s another option that’s better than canceling your account.
If you’re planning to go back and use Kajabi in the future, you can opt for pausing your plan.
The good thing about Parking your account is that it’ll retain all of your progress. But still, it won’t be accessible for your members. You’ll be charged $29/month for your parked account.
How to Park Your Account
The process is almost the same as canceling your subscription:
- Follow #1 and #2 steps above.
- Instead of clicking cancel my account, choose parked under Plan Details. It’s located just above the Basic Monthly Plan.
- Click “Learn more.”
- Kajabi will provide further instructions so you can Park your account.
How to Get A Refund
Let’s say that after your Kajabi free trial, you were convinced to subscribe to any Kajabi plans. But later on, you realize that it wasn’t great for your business, and you want a refund. Unfortunately, that falls outside their first 30-day guarantee.
Remember: Refund is only applicable for the first month of payment. That means if you’re already on your third or fourth month, the only option you have is to cancel. Also, you are only allowed to refund your money within 30 days from the date of purchase.
All you need to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org and state that you want a refund.
Unlike some of its competitors, Kajabi is not cheap (and rightfully so), and having a longer extended trial can give people more time to make the right decision.
We can’t deny the power of free trials in decision-making. No matter how many online business owners say that Kajabi makes it easier to sell online courses, it’s still best to experience it firsthand.
Aside from the extended Kajabi free trial options, I think the concept of the challenges is pretty cool! Imagine trying all the good stuff for free and learning how to use it from the experts.
Maximize the Kajabi free trial or challenges that this all-in-one platform offers to know if it’s the perfect platform for you.
If you want to know everything about the tool without subscribing to the Kajabi plan, check Kajabi University. They offer courses for free.
There’s no time to waste if you choose Kajabi!
Kajabi has some of the best tools and a lot to offer in its platform, which includes the capability of building landing pages, websites, courses, and even running email marketing campaigns.
Click here to get started with your free Kajabi trial and start selling your first mini-course or full-blown online course!
Kajabi Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Automations Are Available in Kajabi?
- What Integrations Connects With Kajabi?
- What Do Kajabi Email Templates Look Like?
- What Is Kajabi Access All About?
- What Is the Kajabi Hero Challenge?
- Does Kajabi Have Checkout Pages?
- What Other Kajabi Special Offers Are There?
- What Are Kajabi Features That Set It Apart from Other Platforms?
- How Do You Create Evergreen Webinars in Kajabi?
- Is Kajabi decent with getting traffic from Google?
- How Do You Use Kajabi?
- What Promotions Does Kajabi Have?
- Can I Go to Kajabi Summit?