Kajabi’s Creator Challenge is a 60-day extended free trial. It offers numerous interesting features and training sessions that are specifically designed to aid first-time course creators in generating sales on their Kajabi websites as soon as possible.
This Creator Challenge started on Thursday, 1st December, and will end on 20th December 2022. But it is the best free trial offer launched yet.
Table of Contents
What’s the Creator Challenge About?
Kajabi’s creator challenge comes with the following features;
- A 60-day free trial
- Unlike the usual 14 and 30 days trial, the challenge comes with 60 days of free access for new course creators to the platform and all its resources for free.
- Weekly prompts and training
- Kajabi’s creator challenge will also feature live training calls with industry experts.
- Challenge prompts
- Kajabi provides actionable steps weekly to help the creator achieve set business goals and success selling on the platform.
- Email Marketing
- Kajabi also offers free tools on the platform to increase sales. Email marketing tools are part of the tools offered to aid with sending emails and automating campaigns.
- Challenge Community
- The free trial also features a community of like-minded individuals. You can create valuable connections, discuss business-related issues, and get motivated with positive encouragement from the community.
Joining the Kajabi Creator Challenge; How?
Join the Kajabi’s creator challenge by creating your account here.
Click on “Join The Challenge.”
Choose the plan you’d like to sign up for at the expiration of the 60-day trial.
Enter your credentials in the spaces provided and click ENTER.
Enter your password and card details.
Click START FREE TRIAL to access the offer.
What Are the Terms and Conditions of the Offer?
The 60-day free trial comes with conditions. The first condition of the offer is that it is only available to new customers.
You must consent to pay for the Kajabi plan you chose during the sign-up stage. Your card will be charged once the trial period expires. If you do not want to be charged, cancel your Kajabi subscription before the trial period ends.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Free Trial Period Ends When?
The Kajabi Creator Challenge started on 1st December 2022 and will end on 20th December 2023. But the trial period will not end until the expiration of the 60 days.
How Much Will My Online Business Save With the Offer?
Entrepreneurs can save anywhere from $238 to $798 with the Creator Challenge, depending on the Kajabi plan chosen to run after the trial. The Creator Challenge allows new customers to use the Kajabi platform for 60 days!
Is There a Better Offer?
Kajabi is an all-in-one platform for course creators to launch online courses and membership businesses.
While other Kajabi offers may be tempting, this challenge is an excellent offer for new course creators. It offers community access for a new course creator to connect with other creators taking up the challenge, weekly prompts, training, and support guide from experts.
All these resources are aimed at helping a course creator master the platform and choose how best to market courses.