Kajabi is known for its user-friendliness. That’s what makes it ideal for online business owners who hate dealing with complex coding.
But how about advanced users who want more customization options? This platform has them covered too.
With the Kajabi code editor, you can make custom changes to the code of your site and pages in a few clicks.
In this blog post, we’ll discuss the Kajabi custom code editor in detail, who it is for, and where you can use it.
Table of Contents
What Is Kajabi Code Editor
The Kajabi code editor is a simple yet powerful tool that allows you to modify code inside your site and pages. It works together with the Kajabi website builder.
It’s a great tool for creating a website that matches your branding perfectly.
The custom code editor access was initially only available for the Kajabi Pro plan. So users needed to pay $399/month just to use it.
But a few months ago, the platform introduced Kajabi Access, an add-on allowing Basic and Growth plan users to get the custom code editor for an extra $99/month.
Now, everyone can use it regardless of the plan they’re on.
Who Is It For?
This feature is excellent for:
- Advance users who want more control over the design of their website.
- Web developers who want to make changes to a Kajabi site for their clients.
- Designers who want to create a unique site.
If you’re one of those people, the Kajabi custom code editor is a good investment.
Where Can You Use Kajabi Code Editor
Kajabi uses Liquid syntax, a type of code or computer language used by Shopify. The dynamic part of your website is written in Liquid.
Accessing the custom code editor allows you to edit the themes, structure, blocks, files, and assets directories in your Kajabi account.
They can be found inside the following:
- Site themes
- Landing page themes
- Product themes
How to Use Kajabi Code Editor
The custom code editor is accessible in just a few clicks. But you must first identify which part of your online site you want to edit.
Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Click the “Website” tab from your Kajabi dashboard.
- On your “Website” tab, add the theme you want to edit or choose from your “Saved Themes.”
- Select the Ellipsis icon (…) on the theme and choose “Modify Code.”
- Modify your code and select “Preview” to see the changes.
- Once done, press “Save.”
- Click “Pages” under the “Website” tab.
- Click the “Landing” tab.
- Choose which page you’d like to edit. All landing pages are adjustable, including your sales, opt-in, thank you, and about pages.
- Select the Ellipsis icon (…) on your chosen page and click “Modify Code.”
- Customize your page and select “Preview.”
- Click “Save.”
- Click the “Products” tab on the right side of your Kajabi dashboard.
- Choose which product you’d edit.
- Click “Customize” next to the “Edit Details.”
- Press the Ellipsis icon (…) and click “Edit Code.”
- Modify your Product theme and click “Save.”
- Click “Design” under your “Website” tab.
- Select the theme code editor.
- Choose the directory and then the file you wish to modify.
- Edit the code and click “Save.”
Kajabi custom code editor is one of the platform’s best features. Besides being flexible, it’s accessible and easy to use. If you have the time and skills, it can help you save a lot of money.
So instead of purchasing a new theme or template, you can edit the code and create a perfect design for your brand.
Try the custom code editor now by subscribing to the Pro plan or the Kajabi Access.
Kajabi Frequently Asked Questions:
- What’s the Longest Kajabi Free Trial?
- Does Kajabi Have Analytics?
- How Does the Kajabi Community Feature Compare to FB Groups?
- Is Kajabi an L.M.S.?
- What is Cambria in Kajabi?
- How’s the Webinar Feature in Kajabi?
- What’re the Best Alternatives to Kajabi?
- Are There Good Kajabi VAs You Recommend?
- What is Kajabi in the Online Marketing Software World?
- Does Kajabi Have a Lifetime Deal?
- Can I Add a Custom Domain for Using Kajabi?
- Does Kajabi Have a Course App for Students?
- Is Kajabi a CRM Too?