Kajabi is a powerful online platform that allows you to create and sell online courses, memberships, and digital products.
But what about if you want to run a coaching business? Can Kajabi help with that too? The short answer is yes!
In this blog post, we’ll look at what Kajabi coaching offers and how it can benefit you and your business.
Table of Contents
- What is the Kajabi Coaching Feature?
- Benefits of Using the Kajabi Coaching Feature
- How Can I Create a Kajabi Coaching Program?
- Kajabi Coaching Examples
- Wrapping It Up
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Kajabi Coaching Feature?
Kajabi Coaching simplifies the process of launching and sustaining a coaching program.
It provides an easy-to-use platform to create and manage your coaching clients, keep track of their progress, deliver various content, and get paid for your services.
It offers live conferencing, downloadable content, private notes, events, calendar integrations, coaching product customization, and more.
But what I like the most about Kajabi is that the coaching features go beyond just helping you manage your online business. It also provides comprehensive marketing features to promote and grow your program.
For instance, you can create a website as a hub for all your courses, memberships, and other services. You can also combine your coaching sessions with community access or mini-courses to support your clients’ progress.
Not to mention, Kajabi also provides email marketing tools, a sales funnel builder, coupons, upselling, and automation.
You can do much with Kajabi to make your coaching product successful and profitable.
Benefits of Using the Kajabi Coaching Feature
Besides being a feature-rich platform, Kajabi is also intuitive. It has a user-friendly dashboard that you can use to manage your coaching product and overall business with ease.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Here are some benefits you can get from using Kajabi Coaching.
- No transaction fee – You can keep everything you make from your programs. Kajabi does not charge any transaction fee, which helps you maximize your profits.
- Built-in templates and blueprints – Create your website, emails, courses, and sales funnels within a few clicks. Kajabi provides all the coaching templates you need to get started quickly and easily.
- Onboarding feature – The platform offers two complimentary one-on-one sessions for new users. So they can guide you on how to start and build your dream coaching business.
- Customization – You can offer single or multiple coaching sessions, design your sales pages, set up payment plans, and build custom quizzes for your programs.
- Third-party integrations – Other than Calendly and Zoom, you can connect with third-party tools such as Zapier, ClickFunnels, Google Analytics, and many more.
There are more reasons why you should use Kajabi to manage your coaching clients. But to make it short, it has everything you need to run an effective and successful coaching product.
How Can I Create a Kajabi Coaching Program?
To help you get started, here’s a simple guide on creating your first coaching program on your Kajabi account.
- Go to the “Products” tab.
- Click “Coaching,” then select “Get Started.”
- Choose between a single coaching session or a coaching package. The package allows you to offer multiple sessions in one program, while the single session is only for one-time coaching.
- Add the title, coach name, and description. If you choose the coaching package, you’ll need to input the number of sessions. Then select “Continue.”
- Click the dropdown menu to choose your scheduling preference. You can use Kajabi’s built-in appointment feature, Calendly, a custom link, or manual booking. Select whichever works best for you.
- Next, select the location. This is where you’ll host your live coaching sessions or coaching program. You can choose Kajabi’s live conferencing or indicate a physical location.
- Choose the session duration. It can be anywhere from 15 to 90 minutes.
- Click “Continue.”
- Customize your coaching program’s appearance by choosing primary and secondary colors and uploading an image or logo.
- Once done, press “Continue.”
- Select whether your program is free or paid. If it’s paid, choose what type of payment plan you want to offer.
- Add the price and number of monthly payments.
- Make sure you have already connected a payment gateway, either Stripe or PayPal. Put a check on your payment gateway, then select “Save and Finish.”
That’s it! You can add notes, agendas, resources, and more to your coaching sessions. You may also add your clients, set integrations, and indicate your coaching schedule.
Kajabi Coaching Examples
If you want to get ideas or inspiration, we’ve compiled some of the best coaching program websites using Kajabi.
ICY Production is a company that teaches influencers how to connect with their audience by taking premium videos using phones. They offer free mini-course and paid lessons where they will answer any questions in each lesson.
The Empowered Entrepreneur
The Empowered Entrepreneur aims to help business owners become more productive. It provides a 3-hour coaching session where they assess your productivity, help eliminate productivity blocks and create new good habits.
Jordan B. Peterson
Jordan Peterson is a well-known author and psychologist who mentors people on how personality work. He offers 5-hour recorded coaching lessons, assessments, and downloadable materials.
Simply Canning provides online resources that teach everything about proper canning of meat, vegetables, and fruits. The person behind the website is Sharon, an author and a mother who learned about gardening to provide healthy food for her family while making the most of their budget.
Sean Munger is a historian and consultant. He offers courses about important historical events and leaders and coaches businesses that want to thrive amidst global issues like global warming.
Simply Quinoa is a Kajabi-made website offering meal prep guides, one-on-one coaching, and group programs to teach people how to eat mindfully and healthily, even on a busy schedule.
Wrapping It Up
If you’re considering starting a coaching business or expanding your existing business to include coaching services, you should consider using the Kajabi Coaching feature.
Whether you’re a business coach, life coach, health coach, productivity coach, or any other coach, Kajabi allows you to create and deliver your Kajabi Coaching product easily.
With everything it offers—including an intuitive interface, progress tracking, client management, email marketing, and much more- you’ll be able to run your entire business from one central location without hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Combine My Coaching Program To Other Kajabi Products?
Yes, you can. Kajabi allows you to combine your coaching programs with other products and services such as courses, memberships, and community.
Can I Create Multiple Kajabi Coaching Products?
Yes. However, this will depend on the plan that you have. Kajabi counts all sessions and packages as products. So, if you’re on the Basic plan, you can create up to three. But if you get the Pro plan, you can make up to 100 coaching products and courses.
What Is Kajabi Used For?
Kajabi is an all-in-one platform that helps entrepreneurs and business owners build their businesses. It provides tools to create websites, pages, courses, membership sites, email campaigns, and coaching programs.
Is Kajabi Good for Coaches?
Yes. Kajabi is an excellent platform for coaches because it provides everything you need to run your coaching business and is super easy to use.