Kajabi’s integration with ClickFunnels will allow you to build better sales funnels and make more money from your courses.
With the latest update, Kajabi users can now connect their accounts directly with ClickFunnels on their dashboard without needing third-party apps.
In this article, I’ll show you how to do just that.
What is ClickFunnels?
Click Funnels is a popular sales funnel software that allows entrepreneurs and businesses to increase their conversions and sales.
It’s a tool that provides users with everything they need to build a solid and high-converting sales process. That includes landing pages and email sequences.
Kajabi offers some of the same features, but ClickFunnels takes things to the next level by giving you access to A/B testing, more payment gateways, and advanced email features.
How to Connect Kajabi and ClickFunnels?
1. Log in to your ClickFunnels dashboard and select “Build a Funnel” under Quick Links.
2. Choose one goal from the three available ones, or feel free to create your own. Since our main goal for this integration is to promote and sell our online courses, let’s choose “Sell Your Product.”
3. Select your funnel type. You can choose between:
- Sales Funnel
- Product Launch
Choosing the right funnel type will help you determine which steps should be included in your funnel.
4. Type your Funnel’s name and click the “Build Funnel” button.
5. Before proceeding, connect your Kajabi account first.
6. Click your name on the upper corner of your Click Funnel’s dashboard, then select “Account Settings.”
7. Select the “Integrations” tab and click “+ Add New Integration.”
8. Type “Kajabi” on the search bar and select it.
9. Type the Integration name, Kajabi API Key, and API Secret. You can find the last two inside your Kajabi account.
So log in to your dashboard first, then go to Settings -> Third-Party Integrations -> Misc.
10. After providing the details, click “Add Integration.”
Your Kajabi is now integrated! Now, it’s time to activate it.
11. Choose “Funnels” under the “ClickFunnels” tab.
12. Choose the funnel that you want to integrate with Kajabi.
13. Select templates for all your pages, including the Order page.
14. Under the “Order” page, click the “Products” tab.
15. Choose the “+Add Product” button.
16. Pick a Payment Integration first so you can proceed. Click “Save and Next.”
You can choose from the 11 available gateways, including Stripe and PayPal.
17. Fill in your product details, then select “Save and Next” again.
18. This time, go straight to the “Membership” tab.
19. Turn on the membership integration.
20. Choose Kajabi and click “Save and Next.”
That’s It! Now, Kajabi can send your custom welcome email whenever a new customer registers to the chosen ClickFunnels order form.
Your customers will receive the login details for your course and can access their membership program.
You don’t have to do it manually, as these two platforms will work together seamlessly.
ClickFunnels and Kajabi are two great platforms that can help you boost your online course sales.
With Kajabi’s integration into ClickFunnels, you can create and manage your sales funnels more efficiently. You can also take advantage of ClickFunnel’s powerful features to increase your conversion rate further.
If you haven’t tried using these two, you can claim their 14-day free trial to explore and test their features.