Right off the bat, Kajabi is an all-in-one platform. Thus it also functions as a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. That said, Kajabi is not just a CRM. It is a robust system with all the tools you need to launch and grow an online business on a single platform.
This guide aims to clear the air by answering the questions you might have concerning Kajabi and its CRM feature. Let’s get to it!
Does Kajabi Have a CRM?
Yes, Kajabi has a fully-fledged CRM under the People tab. This tool helps you view, access, and manage your contacts (signups) information.
With Kajabi’s People tab, you can segment and filter through your customer list. You can also perform bulk actions, such as subscribing to an email sequence, deleting, applying tags, etc., across multiple contacts at the same time.
Let’s take a detailed look at what you can track and manage with Kajabi’s CRM.
The lifecycle tab provides information about the activities of your customers from their day of joining to the current date. This will help you better understand them and manage them more efficiently.
Specifically, lifecycle gives you the following information:
- Lifespan – The number of days each customer has been on your list.
- Net Revenue – The net revenue earned from each customer.
- Purchases – Amount of purchases made by each customer.
- Email Actions – Which emails each customer opened, clicked, ignored, etc.
- Email Campaigns Received – How many email campaigns each customer was a part of.
- Offers – Includes how many offers and upsells each customer has purchased and accessed.
- Forms – Details of forms submitted by each customer.
The info tab provides the following information:
- The customer’s last activity
- Member ID and products owned
- Total number of sign-ins made by the customer
- Date of customers sign-up
- Net revenue generated from customer
- Subscription status to your email marketing campaigns
The purchases tab shows the following details:
- Offers purchased by paying customers
- Offers you’ve granted the customer access to
With the tags feature, you can add tags to your filters and segments. This allows you to organize and categorize your list more efficiently. This is particularly helpful when you’re running email marketing campaigns and setting up Automations.
This allows you to modify your customer’s details for different purposes. Some of the things you can edit include:
- External user ID (for third-party apps)
- Form submissions
- Contact info
- Custom fields
You can perform other actions on your list through Kajabi’s CRM. Some of them include:
- Send password reset links
- Mute members from posting or commenting
- Grant offers
- Delete profiles
- Hide a customer’s profile from the dashboard
Kajabi’s CRM offers an impressive amount of advanced features to help you know more about your customers and maximize your revenue by providing personalized products and services.
Importing Contacts to Kajabi
Kajabi’s contacts importer tool makes it super easy to import contacts using Comma-Separated Value (CSV). It uses intelligent mapping technology to recognize column headers and organize the CSV data accordingly automatically.
Before you import contacts into Kajabi, you must first prepare your CSV file by labeling the column headings within your spreadsheet. Your headings can be email, name, phone number, etc.
Kajabi allows a max of 20 headings, and you’re allowed to add up to 100 tags to your contacts.
To import your contacts to Kajabi:
- Click on the People tab
- Navigate to the People Manager dashboard and select +Import Contacts
- Choose how you want to import your CV: Upload, Copy and Paste, single file manual upload
Once you’ve uploaded the CSV file, Kajabi will automatically update your contacts list with the file’s content.
Kajabi is well-known among creators who sell online courses. But it is, in fact, a powerful platform designed to help entrepreneurs build a fully-fledged business without technical skills.
One of its several features is the People feature which essentially makes it a CRM. This tool is one of the best marketing features on the platform and allows you to create and manage a productive customer list. With Kajabi’s CRM feature, you can launch marketing campaigns, make personalized offers, and ultimately boost conversion levels.
To get an in-depth Kajabi review, click here.
Get a Extended Kajabi Free Trial
Would you like a Kajabi free trial? If so, feel free to get the 14-day trial, but you can get a 28-day Kajabi trial not too many people know about!