It’s no secret that webinars are a powerful tool for content marketing and lead generation. Adding an evergreen webinar on Kajabi or to any of your content strategies can be a game-changer for your business.
From the word itself, “evergreen” means that the content of these webinars remains relevant and fresh even after a long period. You can provide valuable content to your audience regularly without scheduling live webinars.
But how can you create one? With Kajabi, creating an evergreen webinar is easy and only takes a few steps. This article will show you how to create one, the benefits of creating an evergreen webinar, and its types.
Table of Contents
- How to Create an Evergreen Webinar on Kajabi
- Benefits of Creating An Evergreen Webinar
- Types of Evergreen Webinar
- Final Note
How to Create an Evergreen Webinar on Kajabi
Kajabi enables you to create two evergreen webinars – the pre-recorded and the live. You can make them through the Webinar pipeline and the Zoom Webinar OVO pipeline.
Steps to Set Up a Pre-Recorded Webinar through Webinar Pipeline
1. On your Kajabi dashboard, open the “Marketing” tab and select “Pipelines.”
2. Click “Create Pipeline.”
3. Select “Legacy Pipelines.”
4. Click the “Webinar” pipeline.
5. Select “Create Pipeline.”
6. Edit the details of your pipeline, then click “Generate Pipeline.”
7. Scroll down and select “Webinar Room.”
8. Click the “Event Video” section on the right sidebar.
9. Scroll down and choose “Add Video.”
10. Upload your file and click “Save.”
11. Go back to your pipeline and select “Evergreen Webinar.”
12. Under the ” Repeat this event” section, toggle the button on. Then set how many times you want to repeat the webinar. Click “Save.”
Tip: If you want to connect this pipeline to other automation, you can add it to the registration form that you’ll make for the event.
How to Set Up a Live Webinar via Zoom Webinar OVO Pipeline
Another way to create evergreen content is through live webinars via Zoom. Before making a Kajabi pipeline, you need to schedule a meeting on your Zoom account first, then copy your live webinar link.
Once you’ve done that, you can follow these steps:
1. Click the “Marketing” tab and select “Pipelines.”
2. Select “+ New Pipelines” in the upper right corner of your screen.
3. Choose the “Zoom Webinar OVO Pipeline” on the list of Pipeline blueprints.
4. Select “Create Pipelines.”
5. Edit the details, add your live webinar link, then click “Generate Pipeline.”
6. Select “Zoom Webinar OVO Pipeline.”
7. Toggle the button on under the “Event” section and set the recurrence interval. Then click “Save.”
Benefits of Creating An Evergreen Webinar
Producing new webinars can be expensive. You need to pay for the presenter, the production, and other related expenses. It can also be time-consuming to promote the webinar and drive registrations.
But with the evergreen webinar, you only need to produce it once and use it repeatedly. There are no additional costs or time in providing content to generate leads.
Boost Your Site Traffic
Visitors love sites that offer quality content. And if they know that they can access your webinar anytime, they are more likely to come back. Besides that, you can share your webinar link on social media and Kajabi email newsletters which can help drive more traffic to your site.
Create Passive Income
You can generate income for months or even years with an evergreen webinar! And since it’s automated, it doesn’t require much effort on your part.
To create a passive income, you can sell access to your webinar, use it to generate leads, or promote affiliate products.
Build Brand Awareness
You build trust and credibility by providing quality content that educates and entertains your audience. And when they see your brand name associated with quality content, they are more likely to remember it.
Types of Evergreen Webinar
These are webinars where you share valuable information with your audience. The goal is to help your audience understand a specific topic better and make wiser decisions.
If you’re a travel blogger, you can create an educational pre-recorded webinar about travel insurance types.
Related: Kajabi Let’s You Blog!
Tutorials or How to’s
Tutorials are evergreen webinars where you teach your audience how to do something. They can be anything from cooking a meal to fixing a car. The important thing is that the content is relevant and valuable to your audience.
How-to or tutorial videos are great evergreen webinars. No matter what industry you’re in, there will always be essential things that your audience needs to learn about.
Let’s say you’re a car mechanic. You can create a Zoom webinar on the step-by-step process of changing a car’s tire. If you’re a web designer, you can create a tutorial on the basics of HTML and CSS.
In this type of webinar, you can answer the most frequently asked questions under your niche or about a specific product or service.
FAQs can help you establish yourself as an expert in your field. By answering common questions people have, you are positioning yourself as a go-to person for information.
If you’re a pet groomer, you can create a FAQ webinar about DIY grooming tools and products.
Case studies look at how a product or service has helped real people achieve their goals. This kind of evergreen webinars allows you to show the potential of your product or service and can help increase sales.
Case study webinars are like your portfolio but in video form. By sharing how your product or service has helped others, you will get new clients and customers.
For example, you’re a web designer. You can create a Kajabi webinar about how you helped clients increase their conversion rates by redesigning their websites.
If you’re not using evergreen webinars in your business, you’re missing out on a powerful opportunity to engage and connect with your customers.
These webinars are easy to create and can repeatedly drive leads and sales. So don’t waste time. Start building your first evergreen webinar today!
Related Kajabi Frequently Asked Questions:
- Assessments and Quizzes On Kajabi
- Does Kajabi Give Discounts?
- Community Features On Kajabi
- When Can I Join Kajabi University?
- Where Can I Watch a Kajabi Demo?
- Does Kajabi Let You Integrate with a Lot of Popular Tools?
- Can You Sell Physical Goods On Kajabi?
- How Much Does a Kajabi Subscription Cost?
- How Can You Become a Kajabi Partner and Make Money Online?