Running the GoHighLevel platform all by yourself can prove to be a challenging task. This is due to the plethora of features that GoHighLevel offers. That’s why GoHighLevel virtual assistants are becoming an invaluable asset for entrepreneurs and business owners today!
This article will explore what GoHighLevel virtual assistants do, where to scout for them, and how to successfully leverage their talents for your marketing strategies and overall business growth.
Table of Contents
- Where to Find an Experienced GoHighLevel Virtual Assistant
- How to Hire an Experienced GoHighLevel Virtual Assistant
- 3. Facebook Groups
Where to Find an Experienced GoHighLevel Virtual Assistant
Upwork is a well-established platform that hosts over 100 freelancers specializing in GoHighLevel. By providing a platform where a client can connect with top-rated freelancers, you can create job posts with specific headlines, such as “GoHighLevel Virtual Assistant,” “Virtual GoHighLevel Account Operator,” etc.
Fiverr also offers individual services from various virtual assistants, including those skilled in GoHighLevel. The platform provides a convenient way to browse various freelancer profiles and select the perfect fit for your project.
3. Facebook Groups:
While platforms like Upwork and Fiverr are popular, Facebook Groups can also be a valuable resource for scouting GoHighLevel virtual assistants.
How to Hire an Experienced GoHighLevel Virtual Assistant
Here are the steps to recruiting GoHighLevel virtual assistants from Upwork.
- Visit www.Upwork.com and create an account or log in if you already have an Upwork account.
- Create a job post with a specific headline, such as “GoHighLevel Virtual Assistant,” and add required skill sets. Upwork will also suggest some skills for you to include.
- Identify the scope of your work or project with the options — large, medium, or small.
- Insert the duration of your project.
- Select the required freelancer experience level and identify the region where your new employee will be based.
- Between the options—hourly rate and project budget, select the payment plan that best suits your project. Next, type in the job description in detail and include the qualities you want your new employee to possess.
- Next, review your job post before posting it.
- You’ll start receiving proposals and bids once your job post is live. You can check each applicant’s work history and reviews on Upwork to see if they have worked with GoHighLevel before.
- Check for other related skills: A virtual assistant who has experience with email automation, marketing strategy, digital marketing, search engine marketing, and social media marketing will be an added advantage.
This will enable them to help you with various tasks related to GoHighLevel, such as creating automation, workflows, and integrations, designing landing pages, setting up email and text campaigns, and integrating with other tools.
- Before employing any virtual assistant, check their reviews and ratings: Reviews and ratings are essential when scouting for a virtual assistant on Upwork. Look for freelancers with high ratings and positive reviews from previous clients. This will give you an idea of their work ethics and what to expect from them.
If you’d prefer to recruit virtual assistants from Fiverr, follow the steps below.
- To begin scouting for GoHighLevel virtual assistants, navigate to www.Fiverr.com.
- Input “GoHighLevel Virtual Assistant” into the search bar at the top of the Fiverr homepage. This will provide you with a list of freelancers offering GoHighLevel expertise.
- Click on the profiles of the virtual assistants to explore their services, portfolios, and client reviews.
- It’ll be better to opt for a virtual assistant with multiple skills, such as creating automation, workflows, course development, marketing, and landing pages.
- Use Fiverr’s filtering options to narrow your search based on your requirements. You can filter by price range, delivery time, seller level, and more. Compare the profiles and offerings of multiple virtual assistants to find the best fit for your needs.
- Check Gig Descriptions: Thoroughly read the Gig descriptions provided by the virtual assistants. Pay attention to their services, their expertise in GoHighLevel, and any additional qualifications or certifications they may have.
- If you have any specific questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact the prospective virtual assistants directly through Fiverr’s messaging system. Clear communication will help you gauge their responsiveness and professionalism.
Once you have identified a virtual assistant that meets your requirements, create or place an order through Fiverr.
3. Facebook Groups
Unlike Upwork and Fiverr, Facebook is primarily a social media and marketing platform. That is why recruiting virtual assistants from Facebook Groups differs significantly from recruiting on Upwork and Fiverr.
Follow the instructions below to leverage Facebook Groups in your recruitment process successfully.
- Create a Facebook account. Next, open your Facebook account on your desktop or phone. Locate the search box and input “GoHighLevel virtual assistants.”
- Select “groups” on the Facebook search page to filter the results.
- Join Facebook Groups focused on virtual assistants, online service providers, business owners, or marketing professionals. Look for a public group where clients are present, as it is more likely to have virtual assistants with GoHighLevel expertise. Engage with the group by sharing insights, building relationships, asking questions about their services, client reviews, marketing, etc.
- Once you have joined relevant Facebook Groups, you can look for a virtual assistant who has mentioned his experience with GoHighLevel-related projects or has showcased his skills in website and funnel building, marketing strategy, email automation, or graphic design. Please pay attention to his activity level, responsiveness, and professionalism.
- You can announce your intention to employ a virtual assistant to leverage the comment sections. Also, create and publish Facebook posts with content such as “virtual assistant needed urgently.”
- Reaching out to potential GoHighLevel virtual assistants by sending them a direct message or commenting on their posts can be helpful.
- While pricing should not be the sole determining factor, it is essential to consider the rates GoHighLevel virtual assistants offer. Compare the pricing with the skillset and experience they bring to the table. Review their feedback and ratings from previous clients to gain insights into their work quality and reliability.
You May Be Interested In:
1. How Much Would It Cost Me to Employ a GoHighLevel Virtual Assistant?
The prices for a virtual assistant on freelance websites start at $10 and can exceed $250.
2. How Often Do GoHighLevel Virtual Assistants Get Paid?
Through careful survey, you notice that most GoHighLevel virtual assistants prefer to charge their clients hourly. However, other virtual assistants may like working on a retainer.
3. What Does a GoHighLevel Virtual Assistant Do?
Due to the many features available when you open a GoHighLevel account, entrepreneurs employ GoHighLevel virtual assistants to help reduce their workload and streamline their business by leveraging these features.