SaaS is an ongoing trend for businesses who want to level up their game.
With the industry expected to grow consistently, you’d be missing out if you didn’t hop on this train.
The good news is that there’s a feature that can help digital marketers like you build a SaaS company quickly. That’s the GoHighLevel SaaS mode.
We’ll break down what it is, reveal its features, and the step-by-step process.
Table of Contents
- What is the SaaS Model?
- What is GoHighLevel SaaS Mode?
- Why Use GoHighLevel SaaS Mode?
- What Are the Features of GoHighLevel SaaS Mode?
- How Much Does HighLevel SaaS Mode Cost?
- How to Get Started with GoHighLevel SaaS Mode?
What is the SaaS Model?
Ever heard of giants like Slack, Zoom, or Salesforce? What do they all have in common?
They’re some of the most famous examples of SaaS—Software as a Service.
In simpler terms, SaaS lets you use software via subscription. You don’t have to buy and install a CD on your computer.
It’s all in the cloud, accessible from anywhere, and maintained by someone else. You can access it through the web browser or a mobile app. Talk about convenience.
The SaaS market is booming and is expected to hit $208.1 billion in 2023. This is a significant jump from just the previous year. And it’s not slowing down.
From my experience running a GoHighLevel digital marketing agency, leveraging SaaS tools like GoHighLevel can be pivotal in business growth.
What is GoHighLevel SaaS Mode?
As good as investing in a SaaS product sounds, there’s a huge catch.
Creating your own software can cost you an arm and a leg. I’m talking about shelling out anywhere from $50,000 to a quarter of a million dollars just to get started.
On top of that, your team would need to put in countless hours to develop and run it. As a digital marketer, that’s a hefty investment.
GoHighLevel SaaS mode is here to the rescue. With it, you’ll have a ready-made, high-performing toolset to put your brand on.
You don’t have to build from the ground up, saving you money and precious time. Well, at least if you’re in the digital marketing industry.
GoHighLevel SaaS Mode lets you offer everything you love about GoHighLevel—under your brand.
So, while you focus on growing your business, your clients can use the tool you provide without knowing that GoHighLevel is behind it all.
Why Use GoHighLevel SaaS Mode?
Besides giving you unlimited sub-accounts, users, and SaaS products, here are other compelling reasons.
All-in-One Marketing Platform
In a crowded SaaS market, you must offer something powerful to stand out.
With GoHighLevel SaaS, you can offer your clients comprehensive, multi-channel marketing features. So you’re providing a whole toolbox under your name.
What I love about the GoHighLevel team is that they are never satisfied. They’re constantly innovating, offering new features that make life easier for digital marketers and agencies.
Your clients will love the freshness this brings.
The sky’s the limit for how many clients you can bring with this platform. No extra fees and no hidden costs.
You can save money and serve more clients, all while sticking to your original subscription cost.
What Are the Features of GoHighLevel SaaS Mode?
Here are the HighLevel SaaS mode specifics. I’ll explain them in more detail.
For Your Agency Business
- Unlimited SaaS. Think of SaaS mode as your brand’s costume for the GoHighLevel platform. That means more recurring revenue and lower costs, minus the headache of building something from scratch.
- A/B Testing. Have you ever been torn between two headline options? A/B testing lets you try out different versions of your funnels, email campaigns, and landing pages to see what performs better. By knowing what works, you can scale efficiently.
- Advanced API Access. API is like a set of keys that allows different software to connect with each other. With this marketing software, you get control over and modify how your software behaves and functions. Letting you tailor it to your exact needs.
- Agent Reporting. This tool on your agency dashboard shows your team’s performance metrics. It makes managing and monitoring them more accessible as you can see who’s doing great and who needs a little nudge.
- Email / Phone / Text Rebilling. This built-in feature lets you bill your clients for the following services automatically. No need to go out of your way and schedule invoices.
- AI Conversational Bot. GoHighLevel SaaS also gives you access to an intelligent chatbot to handle customer inquiries. It can free up your team’s time while maintaining high levels of customer engagement.
For Your Clients
They can access every tool inside the HighLevel software system. But it will still depend on your plan. Your clients can enjoy the following:
- Sales Funnels
- Email Automation
- CRM Management
- Appointment Booking
- Chat Widget
- And so much more!
All these come with your own sales funnel and automation. Basically, your clients can get the features and strategies they need to succeed.
How Much Does HighLevel SaaS Mode Cost?
The HighLevel Agency Pro plan or SaaS plan costs $497/month. But you can get a HighLevel discount and save almost $1000 if you choose to pay annually.
How to Get Started with GoHighLevel SaaS Mode?
First, before accessing the SaaS pro plan, you must sign up for a free trial. Choose either Agency Starter or Agency Unlimited to start.
Once inside the dashboard, go to the “Billing” page under the “Settings” tab. Select “Modify/Cancel the subscription.”
Here, you’ll see all the features included in the regular and SaaS plans. That includes the support you’ll get and whether you’ll get an unlimited sub-account, user, or SaaS mode.
Then click the “Upgrade” under the Agency Pro.
Once you choose your GoHighLevel plan, set up your Stripe account first. Doing so will make sure that you’ll receive payments smoothly.
You can find the Stripe account integration inside the “Settings” tab.
After that, you can start setting up your business through the SaaS configurator. This is where you can edit or add custom pricing plans and add credits for your clients’ emails, calls, and text messages.
GoHighLevel provides their own plan proposal for you, but you can create your own. After your SaaS mode configuration, you can start building your funnels.
Once you are satisfied with your plans and campaigns, you can finally set up the 2-Step Order Form. And add your pricing plans as your product so your clients can start subscribing to your SaaS.
Many platforms, like ClickFunnels and Systeme.io, provide robust marketing tools. But their focus often stops at white-labeling.
The GoHighLevel SaaS model goes beyond, allowing you to rebrand and sell their tools as your own software.
It opens up another revenue stream without you breaking a sweat.
Find out how to get an extended free trial for the SaaS Pro plan in this post.