Finding leads as a real estate agent can often feel futile.
You’re paying for ads, networking, and doing cold calls. But still, the leads aren’t pouring in as you expect.
So, what if you can use an all-in-one marketing platform to help you create and streamline your business process?
That’s GoHighLevel for you. It isn’t just for software and marketing agencies. But this platform is designed to make real estate agent’s life easier and more efficient.
In this article, we’ll dive into the benefits of GoHighLevel for real estate agents or property sellers like you. Let me walk you through the best features and show you how to start.
Table of Contents
- Why Use GoHighLevel for Real Estate Agents
- CRM for Real Estate Agencies
- Marketing Automation for GoHighLevel Real Estate Agent
- Funnels, Landing Pages, and Websites for A Real Estate Agent
- Communication Suite for GoHighLevel Real Estate Agent
- Reputation Management for Real Estate Agency
- Analytics for GoHighLevel Real Estate Agent
- Snapshot for Real-Estate Agents
- Getting Started with Your GoHighLevel Real Estate Business
Why Use GoHighLevel for Real Estate Agents
GoHighLevel knows how challenging running a real estate agency is. It isn’t simply about finding people who want to buy homes.
You must also manage your budget, provide a good listing, and have an effective sales and marketing process. Here’s where GoHighLevel comes in handy.
It can help you find and talk to possible buyers, save time, and even help you get the word out about your services. We’ll talk more about what it can do for you in the following sections.
But besides the comprehensive tool, GoHighLevel offers one of the best pricing systems.
They give unlimited usage for all the tools for less than $100 a month. And if you’re thinking big, like starting your own company and running multiple real estate clients, the other plans will also charge you a fixed monthly fee with no hidden costs.
Now, let’s see how you can use GoHighLevel features.
CRM for Real Estate Agencies
CRM lets you track your real estate clients and their information. That way, you won’t forget anything important when you talk to them next. It’s a tool that helps you stay on top of things to be more productive.
GoHighLevel offers features that make managing your clients and running a successful real estate business easy. Here are some of them and how you can use them.
- Smart Lists. Maybe you have a list for first-time homebuyers and another for people looking to sell. With Smart Lists, you can find these contacts fast and connect with them when needed.
- Sales Pipeline. This is like a roadmap that shows you where you are in the selling process with each client. Have you just met them? Are you about to close a deal? Or did they suddenly stop talking to you? The Sales Pipeline helps you see this at a glance. So you know what to do next.
- Customization. GoHighLevel allows you some personalization for the look and feel of your business. You can add your logo and use your brand colors for pages. And if you get the higher plans, you can have a branded desktop app and API access for more control.
Marketing Automation for GoHighLevel Real Estate Agent
You’ve likely heard that automation is the future. But for many, it’s already present.
According to a study by SmartSheet, nearly 60% of workers believe they could save almost an entire workday—six hours or more—if they could automate the repetitive parts of their jobs.
This statistic indeed made you pause.
With GoHighLevel, you can do multiple advanced automation and remove repetitive tasks from your daily operations. Here are some:
- Sending Follow-up Emails. A thank-you email can make all the difference after an open house or property visit. Set up GoHighLevel to shoot these out automatically so you won’t have to.
- Appointment Booking. Detect customer intent when they reply to you, and either send them an automatic booking calendar link or craft a manual SMS to nudge them toward making a decision.
- Lead Qualification. You’re going to get inquiries, plenty of them. GoHighLevel can automatically sort these into different lists based on what the prospect is looking for, saving you the effort of manual sorting.
Here is a workflow example inside GoHighLevel:
- Your lead fills out a contact form on your website and is tagged as a “First-Time Homebuyer.”
- He automatically receives a welcome email with practical tips for first-time homebuyers.
- Two days later, he gets a follow-up email with current property listings that might interest him.
- If the lead clicks on any property listings, a task is automatically created for you to call him.
With this solid feature, you can set and forget your business processes and focus on what truly matters – building relationships and closing deals.
You May Also Like:
Funnels, Landing Pages, and Websites for A Real Estate Agent
These tools are handy for capturing leads.
When it comes to inbound marketing, nothing does the job like a well-crafted sales funnel or a captivating landing page.
But let’s not forget your website and blog. They help you build your credibility and tell your story. People want to know who they’re dealing with, especially when it comes to big life decisions like buying a home.
The beauty of GoHighLevel is that it lets you easily create these essential marketing assets. Even better, it comes with pre-designed templates tailored for real estate agents for websites and funnel builders.
So, what does this mean for you? You can quickly set up a professional-looking landing page highlighting your services, showcasing customer reviews, and asserting why you’re the best in the business—without compromising quality.
I’ll show a screenshot here to illustrate how efficient and professional these templates can look.
With GoHighLevel’s drag-and-drop builder, you can add clear call-to-actions, upload premium images, and test or preview your page before publishing.
Communication Suite for GoHighLevel Real Estate Agent
Communication is the backbone of any successful real estate marketing agencies and agents.
You know how critical it is to stay in touch with real estate clients, answer their queries, and keep them updated. And the more channels you can reach them, the better.
That’s why GoHighLevel is one of the best when it comes to this. It lets you reach your prospects and customers via emails, SMS, and phone calls.
You can also communicate through social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Google My Business, and WhatsApp.
GoHighLevel shows all unread messages in “Conversations.” So, you or your team members never miss an important message or potential lead again.
Imagine the convenience of sending messages through all these channels from one single dashboard – *chef’s kiss.
Reputation Management for Real Estate Agency
Our reputation is one of our biggest assets, whether as a business or a person. It’s more valuable than money.
In addition, it has a significant impact on our costumer’s decisions. PowerReviews stated that 97% of consumers check reviews and ratings before purchasing. And you can do something to increase yours with GoHighLevel.
The platform offers a simplified way to manage your online reputation. You can send out review requests directly via email or SMS.
Once a client leaves a review, it’s visible on your reputation management dashboard. What’s great is that you can track all your reviews and customer feedback in one place.
Boosting your credibility is more effortless and smarter with GoHighLevel.
Analytics for GoHighLevel Real Estate Agent
Knowledge is power, especially if data and analysis back it.
You are wasting your potential if you’re not monitoring how well your GoHighLevel marketing campaigns work. Reports give you the roadmap you need to navigate your business to success.
GoHighLevel offers you different metrics that tell you your agency or business status. Let’s look at how some of these metrics can be especially useful for you:
- Google and Facebook Ads. The platform provides live reporting and analysis for your digital ad campaigns. You’ll get a complete view of how your ads perform, helping you make informed decisions and ultimately increasing your return on investment (ROI).
- Attribution Report. Ever wonder where your website traffic is coming from? GoHighLevel’s source reports break it down for you. These insights can help you determine which channels are most valuable for your business so you know where to focus your marketing campaigns.
- Appointment Report. Keeping track of appointments is critical in real estate. GoHighLevel lets you know how many appointments are booked, making it easier to manage your time and prioritize tasks.
GoHighLevel makes it easy to measure your success, refine your strategies, and aim higher in your real estate business.
Snapshot for Real-Estate Agents
GoHighLevel has another powerful feature for a real estate agency.
If you’re running a larger agency or managing digital marketing for real estate agents, here’s something to consider – a real estate snapshot.
But what are they? In GoHighLevel, a snapshot is like a digital blueprint. It allows you to copy an entire GoHighLevel account—with landing pages, email campaigns, and automation—into a new account.
This feature is beneficial when duplicating a successful campaign to another account. Imagine not having to build everything from scratch every time you onboard a new agent (assuming you’re running a big company) or launch a new campaign!
You can access this feature in GoHighLevel’s Agency view.
Snapshots can be a lifesaver, especially if you’re in the fast-paced world of real estate.
It’s all about efficiency and maximizing your time and resources. And with GoHighLevel’s snapshot feature, you get just that.
Getting Started with Your GoHighLevel Real Estate Business
Jumping into GoHighLevel is easier than you think. Besides, you can start with a free trial.
Here’s a quick checklist if you want to know how to set up your account and start running your business.
- Sign up for a free trial through this link. Choose which plan to get. The Agency Starter for $97/month or The Agency Unlimited for $297/month.
- Set up your profile by filling in your business info and adding your logo to the “Business Profile.”
- Add your Stripe account.
- Modify your email services and add a dedicated domain for your emails.
- Connect your Google My Business, Facebook, and other social media platforms.
- Import your existing contacts to the “Smart Lists.”
- Create and design your funnels and website inside the “Sites” tab. You can choose from the templates or build from scratch
- From the same tab, activate the GoHighLevel Chat Widget.
- Create your first workflow by clicking the “Automation” tab.
- If you have existing leads, go to the “Opportunities” section and create your Pipeline.
- Build your first email campaign inside GoHighLevel.
That’s it! You can check and play with the other features inside the dashboard. Everything is well-organized, so you don’t have to worry about getting lost on the platform.
And remember – start simple first, learn as you go, and then slowly dive deep into the platform’s features. You have two weeks free to explore everything inside GoHighLevel. Make it count.
I hope you’re convinced of the game-changing capabilities of GoHighLevel real estate features.
This all in one online business platform has everything – from automation and client management to effective communication. It’s a unified and seamless solution perfect for a real estate agency to grow.
So, why not take that free trial and explore how GoHighLevel can elevate your game? Trust me, you’re going to love it.
Is GoHighLevel suitable for the real estate industry?
Yes! GoHighLevel isn’t only great for software and marketing agencies. But it’s also a powerful tool for real estate. Whether you’re a solo agent, part of a small team, or running a bigger agency, GoHighLevel adapts to your needs. It’s versatile enough for any size of real estate business.
What software does GoHighLevel replace?
GoHighLevel is an excellent alternative for platforms like Hubspot, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, JotForm, ClickFunnels, Hootsuite, etc.
What kind of support can I expect?
GoHighLevel offers a kick-off call and a welcome course for new users. You can also access a library of tutorials inside the HighLevel Support Portal. In addition, you can use the chat widget on their home page to ask questions.