Are you looking for a chance at explosive revenue? Want to get ahead online with expertly made marketing funnels designed to attract guests and convert buyers for your product? Perhaps you’re considering investing in Russell Brunson’s Funnel Hackers Cookbook?
Page by page, we went through Russell Brunson’s guide to funnel hacking online. In this article, we’re breaking down everything we learned inside the funnels book so that you can decide if its a worthy guide for you and your brand.
Making educated choices is part of the foundation of a successful business. Start here, right now, by reading our Funnel Hackers Cookbook review and rating.
What Is The Funnel Hackers Cookbook?
Let’s start with the contents and elements of the Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook. Have you ever heard of Clickfunnels? …If you haven’t, you can learn more about it here.
Well, the Funnel Hackers Cookbook’s primary goal is to lay out for you how to build a sales funnel that works. It aims to take its readers from zero buyers all the way to 100. The Cookbook’s author even said that it holds all of the necessary ‘ingredients’ to (1) create an offer that can’t be refused and (2) convert more leads into sales for your service, services, or products.
Now you might be saying, “No, there’s no way!” We hear you. Just over the past few years, Russell Brunson himself started a successful company from the ground up using Clickfunnels. Now, Brunson’s software company brings in 7 figures each month using the information found in the Cookbook.
Seeing that the author of this book has demonstrated this kind of success in his own business through Clickfunnels, it’s easy to see why it might be worth the time. What’s more, the information held inside the book comes from the exact secrets and Clickfunnels strategies Brunson himself used to catapult his business to the top.
Note: Russell is also the author of the well regarded book Dotcom Secrets. Click here to read our review.
The Value of This Book
The Funnel Hackers Cookbook wouldn’t have such popularity and status within the industry without providing high value to its readers. If marketing and sales are what you’re looking to improve in your company, there’s a lot in store for you inside of the book as it explains the different types of funnels you can build to improve revenue.
Do you know what a squeeze page is? How about the ways being an affiliate marketer can help you? Perhaps you are struggling with Clickfunnels and need a helping hand? Here’s the good news: here lies many of the answers you are looking for in regards to these questions.
In addition, it offers insight into the various sales funnels and how to decipher, which best serves your company’s needs.
Pros and Cons of Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook
While we’re fans of all the book has to offer, this also wouldn’t be a fair review of the Funnel Hackers Cookbook without outlining the pros and cons.
Beyond the fact that a famous, accomplished entrepreneur wrote the Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook, there are numerous other advantages. Some that made the top of our list include:
- Learning to Create Sales Funnels. Learning what, how, why to use different type of funnels is one of the main content categories covered within the info on the pages.
- Suitable for a Wide Variety of Businesses. Many elements in the book make the pages suitable for a wide variety of websites.
- Complex Concepts, Easy to Understand. The pages use simple communication of complex ideas for better learning.
- Great for Beginners. With info like videos, coaching, images, software, and tons of article content on its pages, it’s great for anybody – beginners to intermediate.
- It comes with Training. All readers have access to training videos and archives.
If you’re considering the funnels book for its comprehensive knowledge on different funnels sales practices and everything in between, you’ll be a satisfied customer. On the other hand, you may find a few drawbacks.
In the name of transparency, we have to touch on the two types of drawbacks to the Funnel Hackers Cookbook. These types include:
- Overload of high-level information. There can be a bit of information overload. If terms like ‘squeeze page’ and ‘clickpop’ are foreign, and things like ‘funnels’ and ‘hero page’ sound like too much work to learn, the copy in the pages of this book might be too much for someone. The contents on each page are the opinion of an experienced marketing guru, so there may be certain words and articles that don’t resonate with every level.
- Shipping Cost. While Funnel Hackers Cookbook doesn’t cost any money for the product itself (yes, the price of this digital version is $0!), there is a shipping fee involved (Funnel Hacker Cookbook funnel). The thing is, the shipping will only be an issue if you live and work outside of the United States. Otherwise, the physical copy is a great deal. Just like a free trial! If you’re concerned about the shipping price of your order, you can keep a tab on the extra fees on their website (see the order forms).
Funnel Hackers Cookbook Recommended If:
There are two types of people: those who should order the funnels book and those who don’t need access to it.
Wondering if this would be something of value to your business and growth? We recommend the Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook to you if you fall under the following categories:
- If you love marketing but are unsure what your next marketing step should be. This book has the clarity you’re looking for on funnels.
- Want to be confident, moving forward in your sales funnel strategies and decisions? The Funnel Cookbook has the ingredients you need.
- Realizing that your business could be more successful with a proper sales funnel but not sure where to begin? Don’t make the rookie mistakes so many before you have made. Instead, give your business the support it needs with sales funnels from the very beginning.
Funnel Hackers Cookbook NOT Recommended If:
Just as this Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook is the perfect solution for many, it might not be the right product for others. This book for the budding Funnel Hacker might not be right for you if:
- You have a track record of setting up funnel pages that have boosted the bottom line of businesses before.
- You’re educated on the differences between things like click funnels and other funnels.
- You’re not an entrepreneur or founder of a company and see no future situations in your life in which you might become one.
- You have no desire to learn about the elements of the funnel and other sales tools.
- The last thing you want to do is understand the details needed to get more customers and revenue.
Overall, we think the Funnelhacker Cookbook is the perfect solution for anyone looking to capture leads, get click upsells, become a master of click funnels, and overall see their business boom.
However, it’s important to note that the people who will get the most out of the steps outlined in the book are the people who read it entirely. Everyone who goes through all of its chapters and pages will come out as a bonafide funnel hacker in their own right.
We hope you enjoyed our Funnel Hackers Cookbook Review! If you want to join the brilliant hackers who use marketing, sales, and entrepreneurs strategies to blast their business off, this Funnel Hackers Cookbook review is a great place to start. Still interested in becoming a funnel master?