ConvertKit Prices and Plans Summary
The 2021 ConvertKit pricing plans are quite simple to understand. The cost per plan varies on the number of email contacts you have and all share a majority of the same features.
The ConvertKit 2021 pricing plan costs are:
- $29 per month for 1,000 subscribers
- $49 per month for 3,000 subscribers
- $79 per month for 5,000 subscribers
- $119 per month for 10,000 subscribers
- $199 per month for 25,000 subscribers
- $379 per month for 55,000 subscribers
- $679 per month for 105,000 subscribers
You can use ConvertKit’s price slider tool here to get a customized price for your email list size.
All prices mentioned are charged monthly, but they do offer annual plans as well. The yearly plan includes a 16% discount, however, there is no money back guarantee with this option.
It’s worth noting that if your email list exceeds 5,000 contacts, ConvertKit will migrate your list to their system free of charge!
Additionally, ConvertKit also offers a free plan for users just starting out that have an email list less than 1,000 contacts.
Here’s how the paid and free plans differentiate.
|Auto. Email Sequences||Not Included||Included|
|Email Spam Testing||Included||Included|
|Landing Pages||30+ Premium Landing Page Templates||30+ Premium Landing Page Templates|
|Email & Chat Support||Standard||Premium|
The ConvertKit free plan is designed for content creators starting from scratch. It’s capped at 1,000 email subscribers which means you can use it for $0/month until you go beyond those number of contacts!
It includes 30 landing page templates that are similar to the ones in the premium plans and are great for list building.
These landing pages offer great functionality, allowing you to utilize and customize many of the forms also present in the greater ConvertKit pricing tiers.
Make sure to learn more about the new landing page builder and all the features ConvertKit offer in our 2021 ConvertKit review.
For the latest details about ConvertKit’s free and paid plans, visit their pricing page here.
More ConvertKit Pricing Information
- For all ConvertKit paid plans, you have 30 days to try ConvertKit and get a refund if you’re unsatisfied (the free ConvertKit accounts is free for life)
- If you grow your email subscribers contact list beyond your account’s limit, you will automatically be upgraded to the next pricing tier, so you can keep capitalizing on your market momentum.
- Comes with a friendly referral program: when you sign up a friend to the ConvertKit email tool, both parties grow their list capacity by 100!.
ConvertKit Pricing Verdict
ConvertKit has an innovative pricing model that encourages growth in your subscriber count and allows them to grow with you.
You can get 12 months for the price of 10 with their annual plans, and their tools are pretty straightforward. You will never pay hidden fees for services you don’t need.
The reason they are pricier then competitors that have been around longer is because they have positioned themselves as the email marketing tool for businesses with small teams, bloggers, and solopreneurs.
Furthermore, they have a quality product, and it’s easier to use for most people that are not as tech-savvy.
To counter their higher price tag, ConvertKit came out with their free plan. You can now try out their core features for free and see if it benefits your business.
Try out their tools and see if they’re the best option for you by creating your free landing pages with a ConvertKit Free Plan today.
ConvertKit Pricing & General FAQs